Volkswagen Golf (Mk1) V8 by Nordstadt 1979

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nurburgthing.
  • 5 comments
  • 15,527 views
Messages
1,996
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hello.

This is a very odd and rare mk1 Golf.

artz_nordstadt_golf_928_03.jpg


It's longer and wider than a regular mk1, has a FR layout and is fitted with a Porsche 928 V8.

179614.jpg


According to a recent magazine article featuring a restored version, it was sold for approximately DM180,000 in 1980 and only 2 were ordered.

5815.jpg


The restored version has been given an estimated value of €150,000.



More info can be accessed by doing a click on this link.
 
Last edited:
Nice suggestion.
👍


If you like this car probably you will like those too?




I more than like them, I love them. Wanted to start threads for them but, I was beaten to it.

I have visited your threads and I did the right thing 👍.
 
I more than like them, I love them. Wanted to start threads for them but, I was beaten to it.

I have visited your threads and I did the right thing 👍.

Thanks mate, very appreciated.
I's sure you can find more beautiful Golf's ... keep up the work.
Have a nice day!
:cheers:
 
Back