volkswagen_golf_hatchback_9.jpg
volkswagen_golf_r360s_3.jpg
volkswagen_golf_hatchback_7.jpg
volkswagen_golf_variant_15_1.jpg
volkswagen_golf_hatchback_6.jpg

Engine: 2-liter VW TFSI Inline-4 turbo.
Power: 355 hp (265 kW/360 PS).
Torque: 339 lb-ft (460 Nm) @ 1,800 rpm.
Transmission: 6-speed manual/DSG 7-speed automatic.
Drivetrain: 4Motion all-wheel-drive.
Weight: 3,075 lbs (1,395 kg).
0-62 mph: 4.7 seconds.
Top Speed: 165 mph (265 km/h).
Production Figures: 165 out of 220 cars.

http://www.topcarrating.com/2017-volkswagen-golf-r360s.php
http://gearheads.org/production-volkswagen-golf-r360s-faster-than-ford-focus-rs-is-a-real-thing/
http://www.carscoops.com/2016/09/volkswagen-unveils-355-hp-golf-r360s.html

Click here for other Volkswagen Golf models:
Volkswagen Golf (Mk5) GTI Fahrenheit Edition 2007
Volkswagen Golf (Mk5) GTI Pirelli Edition 2008
Volkswagen Golf (Mk6) GTI Cabriolet DSG 2012
Volkswagen Golf (Mk6) R Cabriolet 2013
Volkswagen Golf (Mk7) GTD 5-door 2013
Volkswagen Golf (Mk7) GTI Dark Shine Concept (Wörthersee) 2015
Volkswagen Golf (Mk7) R Touch Concept 2015
Volkswagen Golf (Mk7) R Variant 2015
Volkswagen Golf (Mk7) Variant Biturbo Edition Concept (Wörthersee) 2015
Volkswagen Golf (Mk7) R360S Variant 2016

Volkswagen Golf (Mk7) GTI TCR Concept 2018

Last edited:
Finally, a real Focus RS competitor, and I think it looks much better and cleaner than that car too. I really, REALLY wish I could vote for this more than once.

Last edited:
Too bad the Golf R wagon isn't offered in North America. The only wagon models we get are the 1.8T and the 1.8T Alltrak.
That's bad :( But the 1.8 is not so bad the 0-100 time is on 7,6 sec and the engine produce 172 hp and 270 Nm, so it's pretty good i think. But yeah I understand that the R is wanted :)

That's bad :( But the 1.8 is not so bad the 0-100 time is on 7,6 sec and the engine produce 172 hp and 270 Nm, so it's pretty good i think. But yeah I understand that the R is wanted :)
Really, there are very few wagons offered in North America compared to Europe, at least not "SUV wagons" like the Allroad and Outback. Let's see: Golf, Mercedes E Class (Oddly, North America isn't getting the All Terrain version), Volvo V60, Volvo V90, BMW 3 Series, and those are all the ones I remember are actually sold here. I guess the 1.8T isn't bad, but the R wagon would be cooler. But it seems SUVs are more popular.

Really, there are very few wagons offered in North America compared to Europe, at least not "SUV wagons" like the Allroad and Outback. Let's see: Golf, Mercedes E Class (Oddly, North America isn't getting the All Terrain version), Volvo V60, Volvo V90, BMW 3 Series, and those are all the ones I remember are actually sold here. I guess the 1.8T isn't bad, but the R wagon would be cooler. But it seems SUVs are more popular.
I see... Wonder why the American car producers stopped do wagons, don't wagons sell enough in the US?
Now when I think about it, the last wagons that I remember from the US are the Caprice and the Roadmaster...

Oh now we got of topic..... Sorry

I see... Wonder why the American car producers stopped do wagons, don't wagons sell enough in the US?
Now when I think about it, the last wagons that I remember from the US are the Caprice and the Roadmaster...

Oh now we got of topic..... Sorry
What it appears is that crossovers are more popular. Also, there have been more recent American wagons.

Back