Volvo 240GLT Estate...Awesome Tramp Drifter, Swapsies???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rado-Steve
  • 3 comments
  • 355 views
Messages
373
Messages
Rado-Steve
Don't think this comes up too often in the UCD.......correct me if I'm wrong though :)

Anyway it cam up twice for me, so swapping the surplus one......

Ideally after a scooby 22B or a Fiat Panda 👍

But hit me with anything that aint in my garage below :)

Cheers Guys
 
I can trade it for a Subaru 22b. How many miles has the 240GLT been driven?
 
I can trade it for a Subaru 22b. How many miles has the 240GLT been driven?

That would be Sweet!

Umm, its from the UCD, I haven't driven it at all, can't remember without signing in on PS3, can check in the morning, I have 2, so you want the one with less miles???
 
This looks Like its Traded Then.....To the man with the 22B :)
 
Back