Volvo C30-R

  • Thread starter Thread starter sick06.g35
  • 19 comments
  • 1,318 views
Messages
11
Messages
Sick06G35
Probably a dumb question but i cant find the c30-r anywhere..... Where is this car purchased?
 
Though it has the steering wheel on the wrong side...
If you read the description, it says the C30 R-Design was ONLY available in Japan, so it is on the correct side.
 
According to Wikipedia and a Volvo advert i remember the C30 R Design was available in the UK and the rest of europe. It's just a trim level.
 
I love that car so much
 
Not as bad as I expected. But I still hate FF cars. :lol:
 
:lol::lol::lol:

No! Your steering wheels are on the wrong side :dopey:

At least we are above you! If we start digging waaaay down we will find you there ;)
 
At least we are above you! If we start digging waaaay down we will find you there ;)

In theory if you did dig down, you'll reach the core of the Earth and then you'll have to dig UP to find us.

And our steering wheel is on the right side, anything other than right is obviously wrong 💡
 
Shame there aren't more volvos really.

The thing I don't understand is why they put in the S60 T5 and not the S60-R....The one where the R stood for Racing and not "Refined" as is the case with this C30 :(

Speaking of which you should check this baby out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qv0ye2ucYM
 
Don't remind me.... :grumpy:

What about SAAB? Which model would fit in here. It is an ultraboring car. I live 100km from the factory but I don't like 'em anyways...
 
I am volvo :)

Currently I drive the V40 Phase II, such a shame they didn't put more volvo's in the game. There are at least 100 cars in GT5 that are really ridiculous but only 3 volvo's :(
bummer
 
What about SAAB? Which model would fit in here. It is an ultraboring car. I live 100km from the factory but I don't like 'em anyways...

Arent modern Saabs just Vauxhalls/Opels in disguise?
 
According to Wikipedia and a Volvo advert i remember the C30 R Design was available in the UK and the rest of europe. It's just a trim level.
There was a C30 in our street the other day. Cool looking for a Volvo
 
Back