Volvo Estate wanted!!!trade NOW!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JustBecauz
  • 9 comments
  • 585 views
Messages
157
Messages
JustBecauz
Hey guys,

Keen to get he Volvo Estate but the thing never comes up!!:grumpy:

Got alot of cars and willing to trade anything for it.

Make some offers no matter how crazy they seem, you'd be surprised.

I WILL BE ON GT5 FROM NOW ON until the car i get the Volvo 👍
 
I have the volvo could trade in about 7/8 hours
 
LOoking for something sooner rather than later :ouch:

Sorry mate I am at work at the moment thats the quickest i can do it if you haven't found one by then PM me 👍
 
I have the Volvo estate
 
I can trade it later today for a Toyota Starlet Glanza if you have one?
 
sorry no starlet :(

Warner what you want?


Guys Ive got the ferrari 330 and the lambo NOMAD and other big names. Carbon X1 also.
 
Off the top of my head I wanted the 2J, X2010, Escudo and FTO Touring Car
 
Off the top of my head I wanted the 2J, X2010, Escudo and FTO Touring Car

I'll trade you for the Escudo mate ? :sly:

PM me and we can go from there.
 
Back