Manufacturer: Volvo

Year: 1999

Engine: 2.3 litre Inline-5 turbo

Power: 241 HP

Gearbox: 5 speed manual

Drivetrain: FWD

Dimmensions: 4179x1760x1410 mm

Weight: 1481 kg

The first gen Volvo V70 T5 is an sport wagon made by Volvo from 1996 to 2000.
The V70 was based on the P80 platform of the Volvo 850. They redesigned the exterior with more round surfaces and the interior was changed completely. Acording to Volvo, a total of 1800 changes were made. In 1999 it received a minor restyling. The changes made were the Volvo logo, an improved SRS Airbag system and improved SIPS-BAG with head suport, 4 port ABS, WHIPS system and more.

The T5 was the high performance variant of the V70 but it wasn't as radical as the R version. The changes made were a 2.3 litre Inline-5 Turbo producing 241 HP and 330 Nm of torque. It has a 5 speed manual gearbox. The 0 to 100 km/h (0 to 60) time is 6.9 seconds, faster than other performance sedans of its time. The top speed is 250 km/h.

The interior was equiped with a lot of luxury features like heated leather seats, wood trim, a Dolby Sourround stereo system, an optional navigation system, 6-CD changer, sunroof and climate control.

In the game, it would be an N200 car.

Attachments

• 5 (26).jpeg
    5 (26).jpeg
    61.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 5 (28).jpeg
    5 (28).jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 38
  • 5 (27).jpeg
    5 (27).jpeg
    63.8 KB · Views: 39
  • volvo-v70_2961_4.jpg
    volvo-v70_2961_4.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
We currently don't have any wagons in GTS. This would make for a good addition. Hopefully, Volvo will make its return.
It could be added because some Volvo models (245 Turbo, C30 T5 and S60 R) were on previous GT games like GT5 and GT6.
If PD add the V70 T5 or the 850 T-5 R I would be very happy. :)

Yeah, it has, but R also has unfortunately the automatic gearbox.. The exterior is nice especially in the colors you said
At least, in Europe the R was available with a manual gearbox. Sadly, the mayority of V70Rs that I've seen have the automatic gearbox. The T5 was available with manual gearbox not only in Europe but also in USA. Volvo made 250 USA spec T5s with manual gearbox, and they are getting very rare.

How can you upload photos like the one you posted? I don't know how to upload photos without using the attached files button.

I personally use Imgur, is very easy.

1-. Enter to imgur and click on "New Post"
2-. Upload your photo
3-. Click here
WyvCqN.jpg

4-. Copy and paste this text on your message and post your reply
FOtWrN.jpg

You can also link an image from any website, just press right click on the image and click on copy image url, then click on the image icon (which is next to the smilie icon) and paste the image url

I personally use Imgur, is very easy.

1-. Enter to imgur and click on "New Post"
2-. Upload your photo
3-. Click here
WyvCqN.jpg

4-. Copy and paste this text on your message and post your reply
FOtWrN.jpg

You can also link an image from any website, just press right click on the image and click on copy image url, then click on the image icon (which is next to the smilie icon) and paste the image url
Thank you so much!!!!!!!! :)

Back