Vote for GTP_Dessy!

• Thread starter VTi-DOHC
  • 25 comments
Come on guys, we need more votes :)

Screen_Hunter_27_Aug_25_13_31.jpg

Wow, this was a nice surprise :) Thanks for the thread Kevin and thanks to everyone else for voting, really means a lot.

Got an email today saying that the graph will be removed soon so it's gonna be a tense 10 days trying to get the votes and not know where I stand! Seriously though, thanks for this guys, really really appreciate it.

Excellent Stuff guys! Vote now sitting at 1247 and he's still closing!!

Would be great if Jordan could post this on the home page of GT planet!

And just in case any of you are trying to be extra clever and helpful, you can't get away with multiple votes by reseting routers or other tricks.

It's one vote per FB account, so even if you vote twice, the duplicates will be deleted eventually. We got an email about this because apparently someone was getting a lot of duplicate votes or able to have people vote once per day instead of once.

I want to win fair and square so please don't try this or any other hacking tricks, as I'm sure a few people here would be capable of that :P

Congrat's man!!! You better make a thread for your blog or something and keep us updated!

Congratulations Des! I was glad to contribute a vote and I'm delighted you've won. You're job pitch isn't as mainstream as the other competitors and great to see the Petrolhead come out on top!

It's truly a dream come true to have a job alligned so closely to the sport you love.

As an aside, you may be interested in some photos I took way back in the eighties! They were lying around in my folks house for years and recently I dug them out and posted them on a couple of threads on an Irish petrolhead website I'm a member of.

See here:

http://www.backroads.ie/forums/showthread.php?9527-1984-1000-klms-of-Mosport&p=164206#post164206

and here....

http://www.backroads.ie/forums/showthread.php?9871-1986-F1-British-GP-Pics

Thanks for all the support guys, really am thrilled. Should have an exciting year ahead or playing GT5 photomode in real life :D

PS @turnupdaheat, really like the old photos :D

Back