Voting for DLC Cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hanswurst2k
  • 1 comments
  • 748 views
Messages
21
Hey guys,

I started a DLC Car wishlist over at the german GT forum. The only rule was the make had to be already present in GT5 or earlier GT's. I don't think PD would engage new business contacts for a single car or two, and Porsche won't be seen soon.

After collecting ideas for cars for about 2 weeks I put them into a list with the possibility to vote for the favourites. To reach a bigger audience I now want to share that list with you and give you the same chance to vote. after finishing the vote (prob. end of next week), I'll merge the GTPlanet and the GTRP version of the list, polish it up, create a top ten and send it to PD.

The RULES are simple and the following:



  • enter your GTPlanet username in one of the empty collums next to the example user


  • enter up to 20 ratings from 20 to 1 Punkt (every score just once) for cars you want, as shown in the example


  • Yes I know the sheet is fully editable. But please don't change anything besides your votes. I trust everybody to behave like an adult. It worked without any problem so far
 
Back