VT's Gallery || Misc.

Great Gallery, I enjoyed catching up on it. You have a similar style I like to do sometimes (learnt from my many photos on GT6 and now real life DSLR capturing cars and panning). Keeping the cars factory colour paints and a mix of panning and still shots. Some very realistic ones there..Keep them coming VT 👍

I take it you have a DSLR and take photos of real cars?:cheers:

Great Gallery, I enjoyed catching up on it. You have a similar style I like to do sometimes (learnt from my many photos on GT6 and now real life DSLR capturing cars and panning). Keeping the cars factory colour paints and a mix of panning and still shots. Some very realistic ones there..Keep them coming VT 👍

I take it you have a DSLR and take photos of real cars?:cheers:
Thank you! I thoroughly enjoy your photo work as well. I had started messing around back on GT4 photomode, then to GT5/6, Forza, GTA etc.
Photography is quite addicting :lol:

Unfortunately I have 0 experience with a DSLR in real life. My only equipment is my iPhone 6S and some 1998 Sony Handycam camcorder that hasn't been used in over a decade...:P

Although the photography hobby that I'm interested in is quite expensive and time consuming, I do look forward to starting it sometime in the future. As of right now the only photos I snap are of interesting cars that I spot while I'm out.

I look forward to more of your content! :cheers:

Thank you! I thoroughly enjoy your photo work as well. I had started messing around back on GT4 photomode, then to GT5/6, Forza, GTA etc.
Photography is quite addicting :lol:

Unfortunately I have 0 experience with a DSLR in real life. My only equipment is my iPhone 6S and some 1998 Sony Handycam camcorder that hasn't been used in over a decade...:P

Although the photography hobby that I'm interested in is quite expensive and time consuming, I do look forward to starting it sometime in the future. As of right now the only photos I snap are of interesting cars that I spot while I'm out.

I look forward to more of your content! :cheers:

Thanks VT, I am quite surprised by that! You have a good eye :crazy: I think you should take up the hobby further at some point I am sure you have the talent and will get some pretty good shots..keep them coming :cheers:

Back