VW Lupo

• Thread starter Crisp
  • 3 comments

Crisp

Premium
United States
Pittsburgh, PA
CrispWheels
Hey guys, I'm looking for a lupo because I'm trying to finish every race in the game as far as spec goes -24hr endurance races. Anywho, I'm looking for a lupo of any sort so I can do those races that are lupo only and for some reason I don't have one. If somebody could send me one, that would be awesome. Name your trade. I'm sure I have something that you may just need:tup:

Last edited:
There are two Lupo's in the game that are given as prize cars.

A-Spes: Lupo Cup: Volkswagen Lupo 1,4 ‘02 (S)
&
B-Spec: Lupo Cup: Volkswagen Lupo GTI '01 (S)

You do not need to trade and can borrow the car to run in A & B Spec races. Even the Seasonal + Time Trials....if you wan to run the Lupo Cup, I can put up a Lupo Cup Car and you should be able to win it without any mods in A-Spec at Green Hell. For B-Spec it just needs a large turbo and slight transmission change with a good B-spec driver.

FR Wine_0o {Bold is Numeric} and will put it up on share if you want.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm looking for a lupo because I'm trying to finish every race in the game as far as spec goes -24hr endurance races. Anywho, I'm looking for a lupo of any sort so I can do those races that are lupo only and for some reason I don't have one. If somebody could send me one, that would be awesome. Name your trade. I'm sure I have something that you may just need:tup:

there's four Lupos as prizes European Hot Hatch Championship A & B Spec give you two Lupo Cup cars and the VW Lupo A & B Spec championship give you the lupo 1.4 '02 & Lupo GTi '01

Back