vw nardo or f10

  • Thread starter Thread starter erdct
  • 16 comments
  • 1,575 views
Messages
83
I can trade a vw nardo or a f10 before reset.

I am looking for:

Ford GT LM Race Car (2004 Gulf car)
honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car
peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evolution 2 Rally Car '86
ford RS200 Rally Car '85
mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car
mazda RX-7 LM Race Car
Calibra Touring Car '94
bmw M3 GTR Race Car '01

You send first please
 
Last edited:
erdct
I can trade a vw nardo or a f10 after reset.

I am looking for:

nissan R89C Race Car '89
gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car '98
chevrolet Corvette C5-R (C5) '00
bmw McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
audi R8 Race Car '01
bmw V12 LMR Race Car '99

Offers

I have a C5R and I'm looking for the F10. I can't trade until maybe 2 hours after refresh since I have a series race tonight. Also have others. Check my garage. Please PM.
 
Last edited:
I have a C5R and I'm looking for the F10. I can't trade until maybe 2 hours after refresh since I have a series race tonight. Also have others. Check my garage. Please PM.

Are you there.
 
CLK Touring Car '00 for the F10 can trade now
 
I have the McLaren LM or LMR. Will trade for VW Nardo.

Add my PSN and I'll approve and send it around 5:20 CST. Please confirm via PM.
 
I have the McLaren LM or LMR. Will trade for VW Nardo.

Add my PSN and I'll approve and send it around 5:20 CST. Please confirm via PM.

you have this bmw McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
 
I can trade a vw nardo or a f10 after reset.

I am looking for:

gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
mercedes CLK-GTR Race Car '98
bmw McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
audi R8 Race Car '01
bmw V12 LMR Race Car '99
jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Ford GT LM Race Car (Gulf)

Offers

Hi, I got the BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97 and I'm interested in the VW Nardo.... but I can trade tomorrow since I'm scheduled already for today
Let me know if that's ok with you.... btw check my cars available for trade :)
 
I can give you the gillet Vertigo Race Car '04 for the F10?
 
I can give you the AudiR8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05, or the bmw, whatever who want for the nardo.
 
vw nardo or f10 to trade after reset
 
you still after a mazda furai
 
cadillac CIEN Concept '02
mitsubishi STARION 4WD Rally Car '84

Pick 1 of these for your f10.
 
Back