VW Schwimmwagen for any of these... by 1st Feb

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dhakaia
  • 7 comments
  • 605 views
Messages
158
Messages
dhakaia | hvly_mdfd
Most of these have performance tune on them. I need this by tomorrow at the latest.

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 (Premium)
Audi RS 6 Avant '02
Maserati GranTurismo S 08 (Premium)
AC Cars 427 S/C '66
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32
Honda S2000 LM Race Car
Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98
Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 '06 (premium)

PSN ID: Dhakaia

I can send the car, right now... as long as you send me the friend request. Thanks in advance!!
 
Last edited:
i'll trade you this car for a f430 scuderia
can trade right now
 
i'll trade you this car for a f430 scuderia
can trade right now

Is yours stock or modified? I can buy a Scuderia for you from the dealer... lemme know which color.

Also add my PSN. Thanks!
 
Trade me your WWII relic...
 
anyone?? can trade now!!
 
Most of these have performance tune on them. I need this by tomorrow at the latest.

TVR Tuscan Speed 6 (Premium)
Audi RS 6 Avant '02
Maserati GranTurismo S 08 (Premium)
AC Cars 427 S/C '66
HPA Motorsports Stage II R32
Honda S2000 LM Race Car
Subaru IMPREZA Coupe 22B-STi Version '98
Alfa Romeo Brera Sky Window 3.2 JTS Q4 '06 (premium)

PSN ID: Dhakaia

I can send the car, right now... as long as you send me the friend request. Thanks in advance!!
Hi, did you get the Ferrari 430 Scuderia ?, if you did,
i will trade for the schwimmwagen,
can trade after reset
 
Back