ChaseHQ Messages 93 Messages ChaseHQ Jan 20, 2011 #1 I have these cars for trade: Ford RS200 BMW M3 '04 BMW M5 '05 CHRYSLER 300c WEDSPORT CELICA RUF CTR2 '96 PAGANI ZONDA C12 '00 RUF RGT '00 RUF BTR '86 TRADE NOW PLEASE!
I have these cars for trade: Ford RS200 BMW M3 '04 BMW M5 '05 CHRYSLER 300c WEDSPORT CELICA RUF CTR2 '96 PAGANI ZONDA C12 '00 RUF RGT '00 RUF BTR '86 TRADE NOW PLEASE!
Love4Heineken Messages 123 Messages Love4Heineken Jan 20, 2011 #3 I have one that has been nodded and will trade. I have about 620,000 cr invested in it. What do you have to offer?
I have one that has been nodded and will trade. I have about 620,000 cr invested in it. What do you have to offer?
M Mercenary_Wez Messages 262 Messages Mercenary_Wez/jabtay Jan 20, 2011 #4 Id be willing to trade for the RS200, but cant trade for another 7 hours. my VW is fully modded (The race pissed me off so I went all out)
Id be willing to trade for the RS200, but cant trade for another 7 hours. my VW is fully modded (The race pissed me off so I went all out)
ChaseHQ Messages 93 Messages ChaseHQ Jan 20, 2011 #5 Love4Heineken I have one that has been nodded and will trade. I have about 620,000 cr invested in it. What do you have to offer? Click to expand... One of the above cars & a matte paint chip if you're wanting something else?
Love4Heineken I have one that has been nodded and will trade. I have about 620,000 cr invested in it. What do you have to offer? Click to expand... One of the above cars & a matte paint chip if you're wanting something else?
ChaseHQ Messages 93 Messages ChaseHQ Jan 20, 2011 #6 Mercenary_Wez Id be willing to trade for the RS200, but cant trade for another 7 hours. my VW is fully modded (The race pissed me off so I went all out) Click to expand... Deal - give me your PSN & I will send the RS200 now for you, please send the VW when your slot is available, many thanks
Mercenary_Wez Id be willing to trade for the RS200, but cant trade for another 7 hours. my VW is fully modded (The race pissed me off so I went all out) Click to expand... Deal - give me your PSN & I will send the RS200 now for you, please send the VW when your slot is available, many thanks