- 158
- dhakaia | hvly_mdfd
I just finished mine with this fully modded "beast" 
I want someone else to have it before the Bonus Race 5 expires tomorrow for the free 800k in prize money plus a ton of XP! Looking for the following or any other cool trades:
McLaren F1 '94
Pagani Zonda R '09
Jag XJ220 LM Race Car
Ford Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA (SUPER GT) '08
PSN ID: hvly_mdfd
I want someone else to have it before the Bonus Race 5 expires tomorrow for the free 800k in prize money plus a ton of XP! Looking for the following or any other cool trades:
McLaren F1 '94
Pagani Zonda R '09
Jag XJ220 LM Race Car
Ford Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
Lamborghini Murciélago LP 670-4 SuperVeloce '09
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA (SUPER GT) '08
PSN ID: hvly_mdfd
Last edited: