J Jack Do Messages 129 Messages DozenthBornHERO Jan 30, 2011 #1 Looking for the old V-Dub for the seasonal event lots to offer... Thanks for looking,
M5_dude Messages 247 New Orleans, La. Messages m3gtrdude Jan 30, 2011 #3 I've got one. I'm really looking for touring cars if you've got one. I have all the engine upgrades and racing transmission plus racing medium and sports soft tires. Let me know if we can do anything.
I've got one. I'm really looking for touring cars if you've got one. I have all the engine upgrades and racing transmission plus racing medium and sports soft tires. Let me know if we can do anything.
Z Zoudo Messages 52 Messages zoudo Jan 30, 2011 #5 Lurulf, M5_dude, one of you will trade SwimmWagen for C4 WRC ? can trade now
M5_dude Messages 247 New Orleans, La. Messages m3gtrdude Jan 31, 2011 #6 Zoudo, just completed trade with Jack Do sorry.