VW Schwimmwagen wanted - I have Matte Dark Blue and Golf 1 GTI '76.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter The Dane
  • 2 comments
  • 591 views
Messages
295
Messages
BillyBanjo-DK
Hi

I am looking for a VW Schwimmwargen for the seasonal event.

I can give you the rare VW Golf 1 GTI '76 (straight from UCD - not tuned) and a Matte Dark Blue chip for it. But I can't send the car until tonight at about 20:00 (GMT+1). I can send the chip right away.

I have many more cars and paints of course - so if you don't want the above then just ask me. But DON'T ask for an expensive car ;-) .

I'll be online for some time here - ready to do a quick trade.

The
Dane
 
I also have other rare cars, like: Callaway C12 '03 (S), Subaru Cusco Subaru Advan Impreza '03 (S), Lotus Carlton '90 (S), VW New Beetle Cup Car '00 (S) and Jensen Interceptor MkIII '74 (S). All as they were from the UCD.
 
Back