W Wider Messages 26 Czech Republic Messages dana_brown May 12, 2014 #1 VW has just announced a competition for a concept car, that will be added to unnamed videogame. I think that videogame will be GT6. Winner will be announced on 30th August. It's for everyone interested so I hope someone will be very creative.
VW has just announced a competition for a concept car, that will be added to unnamed videogame. I think that videogame will be GT6. Winner will be announced on 30th August. It's for everyone interested so I hope someone will be very creative.
GTPorsche Messages 21,258 United States May 12, 2014 #2 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...no-3-still-waiting.293601/page-8#post-9650111 There...
MatskiMonk (Banned) Messages 18,026 United Kingdom May 12, 2014 #3 Lol, either that or Forza is doing their own version of Vision GT
S Samus Messages 24,669 United Kingdom May 12, 2014 #4 As per my quoted post the videogame will be a fictional one thought up by the contestants, nothing is actually being put into any real game.
As per my quoted post the videogame will be a fictional one thought up by the contestants, nothing is actually being put into any real game.