vXPancakeXv's Gallery (Lots of Muscle)

vXPancakeXv
Hey everybody, I am a new poster and not exactly a professional photographer, but I see a massive underepresentation of muscle on this forum so I thought I would step in with my amateur pics and toss them on here, amongst others!

Dont be too harsh on my pics, as I said, I'm no pro and not even very good at GT5 photo mode, but I am trying, and a lot of these cars speak for themselves.

If anyone would like to hang out for some photo sessions (especially if someone else is doing the shooting) or just mess around on some races, give me a shout on PSN, its vXPancakeXv

specialstageroute73x.jpg

specialstageroute74.jpg

specialstageroute72.jpg

specialstageroute71.jpg

I'd be glad to link the 1920x1080s if anyone wants them! Thanks for looking and if well received I'll be glad to post some more!

Last edited:
Will do, I'll post all of the future pics in a small res (too lazy to go back and redo the rest)! Sorry, I'm used to a 24" monitor and there is still lots of room on my screen :guilty:

Wont be a problem in the future!

That's okay. But I think alot of people (like me :embarrassed:) have smaller monitors still. Did you discover the panning option for the replay PM yet? That really makes the photo's more dynamic. Nice shelby. :)

Indeed I did discover panning, my photos are getting a little better. I spent some time working in PM today, so I'll post those later tonight or tomorrow.

Might even dump some of my current ones, since they are hogging the space and not exactly professional :dunce:

Back