W12 Nardo Concept '01, RX-7 LM, Rear rally car available

  • Thread starter Thread starter hawk2201
  • 7 comments
  • 487 views
Messages
2,154
Taiwan
Taipei
I have some cars for trad on 4th as below
If you like PM me

Available :
Lanicia DELTA S4 '85
Lanicia DELTA HF integrale '92
Mazda RX-7 LM race car traded with' ExoticCarLover'
Merceds- 190E 2.5-16 Evolution 2 Touring car '92
Toyota COROLLA '98T
VW W12 Nardo Concept '01

Wanted :
Ferrari F10 with ' ExoticCarLover '
Mazda RX-8 LM race car
Pescarolo-Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04

Trade schedule :
4th : Confirmed with ExoticCarLover '
5th : Pending
6th : Open

Thank you for kind sharing your collection with me
18/18 trade successful
 
Last edited:
need a Ford MARK IV race car or a ferrair P4 330?
 
hi what colour is ur rx7?
 
i'll do an rx7 lm for rx8 lm

1) Ok! I can give my own collection one ( RX-7LM ) from UCD
2) Can trade on 5th

Please confirm this deal and I'll booking on the trading schedule
Thanks!

David
 
Back