W12 nardo concept looking for carbon x1

I got the X2010 Carbon (prototype) 0 miles

How many miles on the W12

I van trade after 700pm est
 
I do have a Carbon X1, got it as part of another trade. Word of warning though, when I received it, it had done 4000km and had been in 42 races. I can do an engine rebuild and body restore for you and add in all sets of racing tyres.

If you are still interested, just pm me.

Monndance

P.S available for trade now.
 
Last edited:
i got carbon x1 dont care about miles on w12 :) can trade today ?
 
Nardo has 71km on the clock its from ucd. Some one add me not fussed about carbon proto condition. Mga32 were already pals from previous trade.
 
I've got an X1 Prototype i'll trade you, and i can trade now. If you want i'll send a friend request now and we can get this done.
 
Let me know i would be interested after the trade reset tonight
 
Back