Waffles' GT7 Livery Dump Plaza (Today's Livery: Bilstein Audi TT 3.2 Quattro Nordschleife)

Canada
Ottawa
Pyano1132
banner.png

Welcome to Waffles' GT7 Livery Dump Plaza. It's the successor to my previous thread over in GT Sport. Here I'll be posting all of my styles and liveries I create in the world of GT7!

What can you expect from this thread? Dozens of mediocre liveries, that's what! Starting out it's going to be mostly retooling of my GT Sport liveries, but over time there will be some fresh content peppered in for the new cars.

Back in the GT Sport days I was pretty famous for my mediocrity, and that will no doubt continue. I'm no Rembrandt, but I know a thing or two about painting a race car I guess. If you have any questions or concerns about my liveries, or even a request, feel free to engage with me here or in a PM and we can sort something out. But if it's something super simple like changing one sponsor or the colour of the livery, all of my designs are open so you can do it yourself now. You just can't share it after as your own work.

As for my style or how I go about doing liveries. I like making replicas of clean liveries from other video games. I also like making my own sometimes, but again emphasis on the clean. Simple stripes, a few sponsors, nothing too crazy or anything that requires 3D glasses to view. I like my liveries bold, simple and to the point.

Also, here's a direct link to my gallery in-game:

So, welcome all again to my wonderful emporium of random crap. I hope you'll join me for my never-ending mission to chase clout on the GT7 showcase tab.

Last edited:
2022 - 03 - 07: The First One - MadFactory X Puyo Pop 458 GT3

Welp, Bezos decided to play ball yesterday, and here's my first one. I used some of my 1 million starting credits to buy my good ol' Ferrari 458 GT3 again for any Gr.3 races that come up. I headed over to the livery editor and resurrected two of my old GT Sport racing liveries for GT7.

Here's the first one, it's the MadFactory Racing X Puyo Pop Ferrari 458 GT3. The name is verbose but it's a pretty simple scheme all things considered. Just a gradient and a cute character from the classic Puyo Pop puzzle game, Draco.

I don't think I ever posted this one in the Sport livery dump though, so I guess it's getting its first showing here in GT7 actually. Anyways, it used to have Super GT GT300 number plates, but those were removed because not everything carried over properly. In its place are some default number plates that make it useable in Sport Mode without screwing the livery up.

61ce5ec7f456b33248e1db1bbd1dda49_photo.png

fb5c5f66010ba03457e8d08b8cde000c_photo.png

Last edited:
2022 - 03 - 08: Toyota Supra GT500 with TS020-Inspired Design

This one's a pretty simple one, It's a Toyota TS020 livery on the Supra GT500. I spent a good chunk of the day working on my first serious livery in GT7 here and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

You may remember I did something similar to the TS030 back in GT Sport. This one looks much closer to the original livery and is more period-correct IMO.

Of course I had to take liberties with the stripes and some of the sponsors I couldn't find exact decals for, so it's more an interpretation of what the livery would look like on a GT car rather than a prototype on a period-correct Supra. In the end I think it turned out pretty nicely.

98a634379d9fd8e287f541f5c423b987_photo.png

04cb7f7d26beb4b6264b539378d8e042_photo.png

ea60767f7a9367003d791c398ff00e9a_photo.png

e624a4f95ca0cf14c117faa1f36cff9d_photo.png

Last edited:
2022 - 03 - 09: MadFactory Racing X Puyo Pop Huracan GT3

Posting this one quick, but I finally imported my MadFactory X Puyo Pop Racing livery for my Huracan into GT7.

This particular livery, the red and green one, was the first of this particular racing team, and depicts a fictional Super GT entry sponsored by MadFactory, a Japanese auto detailing shop, alongside branding from Sega's Puyo Pop series of puzzle games. The character used on this variation of the livery is Draco Centauros, the character I always pick when I play.

Some differences on this livery include the number changing to 30 from 99 to reflect my racing number, as well as a more realistic Super GT banner afforded by GT7's editor. Keep in mind you can always swap out the number yourself now once you download this scheme. Either way I hope you all enjoy this reposting of an old livery.

b5bdd60455b2f01efabf455f814de903_photo.png

3d17e71d86b332b2273d4ec2efba6a2b_photo.png

2022 - 03 - 09: Audi R8 LMS Evo II Stealth Model

A second quick post for today, but I felt the need to get this posted in my main thread. What you're looking at here is a quick and dirty stealth model using a carbon paint chip on the R8 LMS Evo (with the Evo II bodykit option).

It's really nothing super special and wasn't all that difficult to make, just a white line or two and some sponsors, but sometimes less is more, and maybe that's the case here?

602A554E-FB92-412B-9BEB-E45468D0D372.png

5f18e9d7c25166b972d9389f3dfaada9_photo.png

2022 - 03 - 11: Retro Widebody GT3 RS

this one was actually a lot of fun to make. I started kind of making a typical Porsche GT3 cup car, but in the end I decided to blow all my credits fully tuning it into an absolute, almost 800PP beast of a car.

To cap it off I decided to put a retro-inspired livery on it, just some classic Brumos Porsche stripes and some retro number plates. But then I decided to take it even further by adding a widebody, while also doing a wing delete.

I don’t know what but there’s something about a widebody, wing-deleted 911 GT3 RS with that big scoop over the engine bay that’s absolutely gorgeous. Seriously, I can’t stop staring at this car it’s so beautiful in my opinion.

Tooting my own horn here a bit, but I really do believe strongly that this car looks incredible. Especially with those gold wire wheels. It really gives off an old IMSA GTO vibe even.

B41F34A9-8418-48F2-86C2-74E3F7A5459B.png

201FA710-658B-4602-9B39-6655C603CE8E.png

2022 - 03 - 12: Polaroid Ferrari F40 LM

Did a bit of grinding today and got myself one lovely base F40. Then I saw on the forum that you could do the full F40 LM bodykit. I wanted to make an F40 LM build before the game came out but I didn’t think the bodykit would be this extensive, so I’m a very happy camper.

For the livery on this build, I decided to go for a retro 80s Polaroid design. I put some multi-coloured stripes across the roof and tried to fit as many retro looking sponsors as I could.

I think the result is a nice and tasteful retro livery on a very fun car to drive. The F40 is a handful when fully tuned, that’s for sure, but I have it lapping Deep Forest faster than most of my GT3 cars.

9F0A3C81-B294-48CA-8996-C0CB8A2A291A.png

DD8164B6-BB7D-4223-A5E9-CF95ED3F4D62.png

2022 - 03 - 31: Maserati GranTurismo Gr.4 / Trofeo Conversion

Holy cow, I need to breathe some life back into this thread. What I have here is a pretty simple but still attractive racing scheme featuring the Maserati GranTurismo.

The car modelling this paint has a Gr.4-competing tune applied to it, meaning it can be run pretty competitively with those cars. Power is about 460 HP and weight is around 3000 lbs. which are close to the regs for the category.

The main colour is a nice deep, dark blue with mustard stripes and accents around the car. Also features some slight faded Maserati tridents in areas with a lot of white that needed breaking up.

Just wish the car had a roll cage. Oh well, painted the windows black to make it a little more racecar-like.

If you download, feel free to change the colours and racing number to whatever your preference is. Or, make a bunch of them and have yourself a Maserati Trofeo!

b94969b839b795a972c904a9af648efb_photo.png

a8747866a79bb1c338fd9277a1b9d394_photo.png

Last edited:
2022 - 04 - 01: Project CARS 3 Nissan Z Proto SMS-R (ACT Livery)

Well, I did it. I actually spent money on DLC in Project CARS 3 just so I could get some material for making liveries in GT7. There are a lot of nice cars in that game's power pack, and basically all of the JDM cars included have analogues in GT7. Stuff like the Silvia S15 Touring Car, the 370Z, and the new Z Proto, which is the concept version of the car right here.

The livery I decided to replicate was the ACT livery from the Z Proto SMS-R, the GT4-ish racing variant of the Z Proto (or just Z as it's now known). The livery might look simple but it was actually quite tricky, because it's one of those ones that was painted with a top-down asymmetrical view, so I did my best to get it close to the original, but skinning something in 2D on a photoshop document and in 3D in GT7 is very different. Each has its own strengths and limitations.

The tuned Z here I have is equipped for GT4 specs like the Maserati above. I was hoping to pepper them into my custom Group 4 races. Unfortunately the AI in GT7 is only really capable of driving stock cars to any reasonable degree, and tuned road cars are super slow compared to what they should be.

d1d354e08f5798f90cae64ebe6d6fcc3_photo.png

83768be948ce9cbc595fac37f374e1fa_photo.png

and tuned road cars are super slow compared to what they should be.
Because when you use them in custom races, the tires default to stock. So even if you put RH tires on them, in the race they will have comfort or sport tires. (whatever the car comes with stock) Bug or not, we don't know. But I hope they fix it.

However if RH tires are applied in the garage the AI won't have ASC turned on in custom races ;)

2022 - 04 - 02: GTPlanet RUF CTR3 SMS-R

So, this car might be familiar to any of you that preordered the first Project CARS game. It's the RUF CTR3 SMS-R, a fictional track day variant of the CTR3 that rivals the Zonda R, and was only featured in the game as a pre-order bonus.

Probably the coolest livery the car comes with is the GTPlanet one, not because of any biases here, but the livery itself is pretty neat. It features a nice bold black and white contrast with red and blue lines that are a trademark of the forum. If you avert your eyes a couple inches up, you'll see what I mean.

Well, it was kind of tricky to recreate in GT7 but I'm glad I did. The moment I saw the RUF I knew this was the build I was going for. Not every sponsor on the livery is exact, I swapped the fictional Project CARS ones around for sponsors you'd find in the GT series instead. But other than that I'd say it's pretty faithful. Either way I hope you give it a try because a nice track day RUF is not something to pass up on.

cd69c47c37a40e3d0a456042dca4e4d8_photo.png
4711de335b0afeec6eb080ae8a16773b_photo.png

2022 - 03 - 09: MadFactory Racing X Puyo Pop Huracan GT3

Posting this one quick, but I finally imported my MadFactory X Puyo Pop Racing livery for my Huracan into GT7.

This particular livery, the red and green one, was the first of this particular racing team, and depicts a fictional Super GT entry sponsored by MadFactory, a Japanese auto detailing shop, alongside branding from Sega's Puyo Pop series of puzzle games. The character used on this variation of the livery is Draco Centauros, the character I always pick when I play.

Some differences on this livery include the number changing to 30 from 99 to reflect my racing number, as well as a more realistic Super GT banner afforded by GT7's editor. Keep in mind you can always swap out the number yourself now once you download this scheme. Either way I hope you all enjoy this reposting of an old livery.

View attachment 1121732

View attachment 1121731
Nicely done.

also, where in Scapes is this? I've loving that background.

Nicely done.

also, where in Scapes is this? I've loving that background.
All of my scapes are taken either at real world circuits to give it a realistic feel, or the salt flats in Bolivia because it’s open skies and excellent lighting.

Also the extra ground reflections in some make it supah realistic like a GTA5 graphics mod (sarcasm here ofc).
Should be Monza

Nicely executed livery, I remember the front page article back when it was first shown in pCars :D
Lol yeah that was a hot minute ago. I actually missed out on this car the first time since I didn’t preorder the original Project CARS. But I got it when I bought the ultimate edition on PC.

Last edited:
2022 - 04 - 05: Poor Man's Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR-X

If you're like me, then the Dodge Viper SRT-10 ACR-X is your favourite Viper variant. Ok, then I guess it's just me.

I'm serious about that by the way, this even-more-hardcore, track only, limited production version of the SRT-10 ACR is my favourite version of the Viper. That's over the first generation, any of its variations, the GT3-R, even that ridiculous GTS-R concept from 2000. everything.

So, you can imagine my sadness when the ACR wasn't included at launch in GT7. The classic high-performance supercar on a budget. No chance to make a racing version with that car, so I'm left to do it with the stock SRT-10 instead. One widebody, some aero parts, tons of performance upgrades, a fat rear wing and some racing slicks later and you get this beauty. I present my interpretation of the ACR-X in Gran Turismo 7. The stripe and the black body panels are the same, but the car is a little more sponsored up than it usually is to give it a nice, filled out racing look.

45b1152d58cb3757bc04267f710928ce_photo (1).png

cf6bf775b2d008ee1f4e770d34626fd3_photo (1).png

Last edited:
2022 - 04 - 06: Ohlins Mercedes-AMG C63S Gr.4

The lack of new Group 4 cars in GT7 (besides and Alfa DTM and a Suzuki Swift for some reason) annoys me, so I continue on my own to create more ghetto entries to compete against them.

In this episode, the Mercedes C63S, which really should have been the basis for a new Gr.4 car in GT7, but we're instead stuck with the SLS AMG in a game that came out in 2022. Amazing. Even the AMG GT4 would have been preferable from real life, but I guess the silver lining in GT7 is we can tune road cars to be really close to race cars in terms of performance, and if the Supra GT4 with its road car interior is considered worthy, then this should be as well.

So, basically it's a sort-of replica livery of the Ohlins C63S in Project CARS 3, but with more Gran-turismo-ish sponsors and some different applications of stripes and such to compensate for the different bodywork between the two cars. Also the hood isn't 100% identical so I kind of gave up and went with a similar design that still fits with the car.

f7d3557a0a83e6096abce4cfe0a3c37f_photo.png

c27e70cb7a2d1a2584e1ad70275a43f9_photo.png

2022 - 04 - 10: PWR Amuse Nissan 380RS Superleggera

Here’s a nice and simple tuner/racing livery for the Nissan/Amuse 380RS Superleggera. I was quite happy when I found out you can change the aero parts on tuner cars in GT7 because it makes them much more your own compared to owning these pre-tuned cars in previous games.

What we have here is a nice deep/lighter blue tiger stripe design on the car, inspired by a Nissan 400Z livery from Project CARS 3. The main sponsor like in PC3 is PWR advanced cooling technology, a North American supplier of performance car parts. Some of the other sponsors are faithful to the orignal but to be honest halfway through making this livery I just sort of started doing my own thing.

Well either way I hope you like this one, I’m enjoying making these sorts of tuner and street racing liveries. It’s a nice change of pace from constant GT3 cars.

33CF81AF-2267-4134-A8C1-81F19FA72B70.png

651B7BEE-3612-46EA-85E8-D107069C6C09.png

2022 - 04 - 13: Sparco Honda NSX-R

4a1cf2eb6e9bf25ad7127de7367825ef_photo.png

4d4632341d74be4202fe137a4ade45fd_photo.png

bc5d317e416a2f32d7f9ff2b0359d1f9_photo.png

802097dbda7a316b7c6684b5c3a79293_photo.png

I'm aware the loading of images in this thread can kind of suck, so I'm going to try using spoilers to hide some of them away unless called upon now. You can click the additional images spoiler above to view some other angles of the livery.

So, what we have here is another tuned car. This time it's the Honda NSX-R from 2002. With a widebody and a full aero kit, this NSX looks like quite a race car, almost like a baby version of the Super GT machine.

For the livery on my NSX, I decided to go for the Sparco livery from the Project CARS 3 "Legends" pack. That DLC came with a few iconic JDM cars, as well as fictional Super GT-esque racing variants. This blue Sparco livery was considered the "hero car" that was prominently featured in the promotional material.

The livery features a nice, bright shade of blue, as well as a slight fade to white which is reminiscent of the Takata NSX livery also from Super GT. Also I swapped out some unknown or unavailable sponsors with some Honda Racing decals, and I think it actually looks nicer this way.

Unfortunately, the version you'll be downloading has no logo on the rear wing, because the part’s mapping is bugged and the top mirrors the bottom, so decals you put on the top bleed through and vice versa. So, it's just blue with the Sparco logos on the endplates in the public version. I tried for a while to fix it but nothing worked, it just isn't possible from what I can tell.​

Last edited:
2022 - 04 - 16: DMC DeLorean (S2) Racing

4f74a5aab38de53f6179f4f9d37d5a98_photo.png

5b817d0cc2ff817b626fcff2a9105f46_photo.png

410e54d03b144335c8f5ee78d9b5201b_photo.png

de1f1383576c254a4749aaff57490133_photo.png

So, originally this was supposed to be called the DeLorean (S2) Touring Car, but I decided to change the name to just "Racing" because it's suitable for both track racing and rallying if you so desire. I think this livery looks at home doing both. Due to the high ride height I think the DeLorean when tuned looks like a mid-engine Group B car if you squint while looking at it.

So the story behind this one is pretty weird, I decided to take a livery from the AE86 from Project CARS and replicate it on a DeLorean instead of my Corolla Levin. What I ended up with I actually really love the look of.

1650142218748.png

Sponsors are mostly accurate, but I couldn't find a few of them. Painted the rear windows blue as well because I think it makes the soft and 'luxurious' DeLorean look a little more like a race car. But in general I think this is a pretty solid and funny replica that turned out really well. It's pretty frightening how similar these two cars are when it comes to bodywork.​

Last edited:
2022 - 04 - 21: Lamborghini Aventador SV Racing

d58898465b8d3f3049996415c0a7bfd2_photo.png

67cf5d823d6181e921d5aca11d6c9bb3_photo.png

So, I guess if any of you guys fancy turning your Lamborghini Aventador SV into a track day hypercar, this is a pretty decent livery to go for.

The inspiration for the base design of this racing livery was taken again from Project CARS 3, but adapted to this different iteration of the Aventador.

1650573748417.png

It's really difficult to make a racing livery with special paint on the bottom due to needing to make each section of the livery perfect without relying on shapes in the base colour. But I think it was worth it here. The metallic blue base with the aggressive orange highlights is really cool. The livery wouldn't have felt the same without the metallic blue. It made making it much more difficult but a lot more rewarding.

When tuning an Aventador SV into a racing machine, I recommend trying to build one to the level of other track day hypercars like the Zonda R, McLaren P1 GTR, Aston Martin Vulcan and Ferrari FXX-K. It's a lot of fun!​

Last edited:
2022 - 04 - 27: Vaillant Porsche 930 Turbo

So, this is a pretty quick livery. It's a retooling and expansion of a livery I previously made in GT Sport. This iteration makes the car more race-worthy than previously possible.

Nothing too crazy. I basically just took the 2017 911 RSR livery and turned it into a retro Vaillant theme.

20829387800352689.jpg

20830110649744530.jpg

2022 - 05 - 02: Total Nissan 370Z Gr.4

This is another Gr.4 conversion for a road car based on another Nissan Z-car, this time the 370Z rather than the 400Z.

20829416745330581.jpg

This particular livery is actually based on a design from a mod pack of 370Z Nismo liveries for the PC version of Assetto Corsa.

Screenshot_ks_nissan_370z_monza_2-4-122-16-20-39.jpg

This particular Total-branded livery I use all the time when racing with the car over on that game, so it made sense with all the fun race car conversions going on in GT7 to paint my 370Z Gr.4 project car in a similar scheme.

I didn't make the design 100% accurate, like the red under the headlights for example. I don't like those bits so I just didn't do them. Also the version in GT7 has Michelin and Sparco branding added to fill space and to have something more to put on the rear wing.

20830053906060712.jpg

2022 - 05 - 12: Motorcraft Ford GT LM

So this is a pretty simple one but it’s a straight upgrade IMO to a very basic Gulf livery I put on my GT the first time I got one.

So what we have here is a base design from the red and white Ford GT from Project CARS 2, but I threw out all the junk fake sponsors and brought in some nice real ones like Motorcraft, a Ford classic.

So, enjoy I guess.

7AB516A1-6E6E-497F-BE76-2F1E4E5CACD4.jpeg

33E26DC1-AD26-4C71-8915-0B9B22D077EC.jpeg

Last edited:
2022 - 05 - 18: Red Line Oil Lamborghini Diablo GTR

So this is yet another Project CARS livery reworked for Gran Turismo, ditching the fake sponsors and filling them in with real ones that fit nicely.

This time we have one of my favourite cars I’ve turned so far, the Lamborghini Diablo. Brought here up to GTR specs, this is one of the most fun cars I’ve driven in the game.

E1699A43-C123-4108-9620-D9B97738906C.jpeg

Anyways, as always here’s the car I based it on, and I hope you enjoy! Maybe I’ll do something original soon but these replicas have been a lot of fun to make.

74B2EA7C-7F4E-4743-A3A1-1D87AC3B4ED9.jpeg

E322718A-87DA-4035-A92E-3CCEAB4D30FB.jpeg

Last edited:
2022 - 07 - 01: Pioneer Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione

Dang, it's uh, been a while. Yeah. Unfortunately since the brake caliper colours are bugged right now I can't share any work that I have made which doesn't have pictures taken yet. Fortunately I forgot one that I made and took pictures of, so I can still post it.

1656703320185.png

What we have here is a Lancia Delta with a Group B 037 rally car inspired paintjob featuring one of the brands that sponsored the historic world championship winner back in the day, Pioneer Car Audio. While this exact car wasn't the one to win the 1983 WRC season, it's my favourite one because of the livery.

This isn't an exact replica obviously and features more modern logos. The Delta itself here has the Nissan GT-R Nismo engine swap producing around 1000 horsepower. So it's a bit of a what-if sort of 'restomod' take on this car I guess. Very fun car to drive and it looks even better now in my opinion.

20830062114282886.jpg

20829927586183472.jpg

Last edited:
2022 - 08 - 01: Bilstein Audi TT 3.2 Quattro Nordschleife

So I was meaning to post more of my work after the brake caliper colour bug was patched, but I actually just kinda stopped playing GT7 for a few weeks after that and forgot I had things to post. Well anyways, the new update is out and I figured I better get the ball rolling again with the posts.

So what we have here is a (mostly) original scheme of an endurance-racing prepped Audi TT, the first generation this time. Perfect for tackling the production-based classes of any future event on the famous 13-mile track.

It may be simple, but IMO it looks really clean and the metallic colour used for the blue is really nice when a slight semi-gloss layer of transparent white is layered over it.

20830057552420893.jpg

20830078548819407.jpg

Back