waggles' photo album

• Thread starter waggles
  • 12 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
snrsgtmol
They're for idiots.
Mainly drifting, but there's a couple of driving shots in there too. I don't modify the images in any way once they reach the computer, but the chance is out there for you to modify them if you wish, to see what they could really be.

1st up, I have the Audi Le Mans quattro, doing a bit of drifting at Tokyo R246:

New Sets
SL55 AMG @ Suzuka
Zonda @ Suzuka
David48's Remix of my Le Mans Quattro
Renault 5 Turbo Maxi Rally Car
Thread locked due to my selling of the PS2. Lack of use being the reason of selling, as well as a small cash influx was required.

Last edited:
Heh, waggles is one of my nicknames. :D

I would suggest raising the exposure when taking the shots, they all seem a bit dark. Another thing I might do is set the focus on the car, and then reduce the aperture a lot. That way the badly textured Shell sign won't stick out and thus bring more attention to the car. :)

Great pics. You should do what cieling fan said. That would improve them a lot.:)👍 My favorite is the 3rd one down in the first post. Looks great. :D

Now a Zonda at Suzuka... Most of my shoots will be at Suzuka.

Yes, there's a lot. Get over it.

Sorry if it's illegal, but I need some life in this thread-and now for an RUF BTR at... Suzuka -_-

Again, there's a lot. Get used to it, that's the way they're probably gonna come.

You should download GIMP and edit some of them. I think they would really look amazing.:)

Nice shots. I may borrow a few of your shots and remix them. I'm liking the BTR shoot. I'll let you know what I come up with.

Here's a simple edit in gimp. Deffinately not the best it can do. But all I feel like doing right now.

And I think that if someone else that has actullay taken lessons and/or has ps, it could be soooo much better. I'm taking ps classes in high school this year.

New update with a Renault 5 Turbo Maxi Rally Car thingy. I hate long names.

Coming up soon-Mercedes 190E Evo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back