Waggles' photomode thread-New Nordschleife shoot!

• Thread starter waggles
  • 5 comments
snrsgtmol
They're for idiots.
Hey guys, and welcome to my photomode gallery

This post-X2010 @ Monza
8/1/2011-Nordschleife

I have no skills in photoshop whatsoever, nor many in the photomode, so I am open to suggestions, as well as the option of the public feeling free to perhaps do a PS job on one or more photos-if there are enough, I'll dedicate a gallery section to your work here.

I'm going to start off with some testing of the Red Bull X2010 at Monza. The setting is picturesque-and you can get some really cool shots with the kerbing, and the cutting required to set a good lap time.

I really like this one-it's the start/finish line, and the effect is really cool.

The old banking bridge is a great spectator point, and a great way to frame a photo.

Curva Parabolica is a beautiful corner, both to drive and to look at, and while I got away with running wide of the apex, it creates a more interesting photo.

The first chicane gives that opportunity of the kerbing photos-but not as well, in my opinion, as the second chicane-the Variante della Roggia:

That's all from me for now-if you have any ideas for photoshoots, want to edit or feature my photos, then feel free to drop a comment.

Last edited:
I like all of these pics, and you are 100% correct about the corner "curva parabolica". Cant wait to get my hands on the red bull x1 aswell.

Looking great so far. Favorite shot would have to be the first, just a great sense of speed and this car needs as much speed perception as possible. 👍

Alright, got the second batch of shots for you guys, and it's a Nurburgring double-the Zonda R at the GP circuited NSchleife, and the 908 HDi FAP at the tourist layout.

I like this one, although the rain effect in GT5 is a little underdone, so they could be a little better.

Me testing the other panning modes-they came out pretty well.

Again, feel free to comment, edit.

Back