Waggles' photomode thread-New Nordschleife shoot!

Discussion in 'GT5 Photo Mode Galleries' started by waggles, Jan 4, 2011.

1. waggles

waggles

Hey guys, and welcome to my photomode gallery

This post-X2010 @ Monza
    8/1/2011-Nordschleife

I have no skills in photoshop whatsoever, nor many in the photomode, so I am open to suggestions, as well as the option of the public feeling free to perhaps do a PS job on one or more photos-if there are enough, I'll dedicate a gallery section to your work here.

I'm going to start off with some testing of the Red Bull X2010 at Monza. The setting is picturesque-and you can get some really cool shots with the kerbing, and the cutting required to set a good lap time.

[​IMG]

I really like this one-it's the start/finish line, and the effect is really cool.

[​IMG]

The old banking bridge is a great spectator point, and a great way to frame a photo.

[​IMG]

Curva Parabolica is a beautiful corner, both to drive and to look at, and while I got away with running wide of the apex, it creates a more interesting photo.

[​IMG]

The first chicane gives that opportunity of the kerbing photos-but not as well, in my opinion, as the second chicane-the Variante della Roggia:

[​IMG]

That's all from me for now-if you have any ideas for photoshoots, want to edit or feature my photos, then feel free to drop a comment.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2011
  2. gibki8

gibki8

First one is great. I like this effect

3. british-sniper9

british-sniper9

I like all of these pics, and you are 100% correct about the corner "curva parabolica". Cant wait to get my hands on the red bull x1 aswell.

4. Pebb

Pebb

I like the first shot.

5. Terronium-12

Terronium-12 Moderator

Looking great so far. Favorite shot would have to be the first, just a great sense of speed and this car needs as much speed perception as possible. :tup:

6. waggles

waggles

Alright, got the second batch of shots for you guys, and it's a Nurburgring double-the Zonda R at the GP circuited NSchleife, and the 908 HDi FAP at the tourist layout.

[​IMG]

I like this one, although the rain effect in GT5 is a little underdone, so they could be a little better.

[​IMG]

Me testing the other panning modes-they came out pretty well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Again, feel free to comment, edit.