wake effect/Overtaking in online race

  • Thread starter Thread starter Silver_MK
  • 11 comments
  • 990 views
Messages
53
I saw that in free run the wake effect/Overtaking is disable and real, but in race It's UNREAL like Prologue, this is very annoying in a """Real Driving Simulation"""
where is it possible to disable??


I add: two months by GT5 launch and PD has not yet fixed the many/serious/unacceptable BUGS in this game.... PD does not listen his fans....


see ya

Silver
 
Cannot be disabled, GT is still a game remember. Not everything can be programmed like real life unfortunately.
 
PD talk about "real driving simulation" and them It structures the game with childhood rules..... this is ridiculous!!!

UNREAL wake effect/Overtaking but REAL absurd 24h endurance without accelerate time/to save.... it's impossible to finish the game without to have a epilepsy crisis. :drool:

see ya

Silver
 
PD talk about "real driving simulation" and them It structures the game with childhood rules..... this is ridiculous!!!

UNREAL wake effect/Overtaking but REAL absurd 24h endurance without accelerate time/to save.... it's impossible to finish the game without to have a epilepsy crisis. :drool:

see ya

Silver

get a couple of friends and race the 24 hours with them ;)
 
I saw that in free run the wake effect/Overtaking is disable and real, but in race It's UNREAL like Prologue, this is very annoying in a """Real Driving Simulation"""
where is it possible to disable??


I add: two months by GT5 launch and PD has not yet fixed the many/serious/unacceptable BUGS in this game.... PD does not listen his fans....


see ya

Silver

I know. I tried the drafting technique but It definitely didn't work because the person & many others in front were lagging like crazy (they also crashed into me a bit later)
 
see ya

Silver

Uhm this sounds like you are very angry, I don't like that tone.
But to the point, just look at the race quality when you race online to avoid most of the bumping:)
 
Ignore the troll, three locked threads and two more on the way. Silver_MK is a true asset to this community
 
I'll ignore that.

Run a pingtest just to make sure you aren't suffering from jitter on your Internet connection. That can cause jumpy racing.
 
Yeah, my connection changes every other day, so lag is my biggest issue when racing online. Silver is right about a feature to turn off overtaking or use ghosting instead.
 
yes my question if is it possible to disable drafting?
in free run I check that It's disable, but in race It's able like GT5Prologue, professional drivers dont like this.

I hope that next patch It's possible to disable this unreal drafting

bye

drafting.png


Silver
 
I'll ignore that.

Run a pingtest just to make sure you aren't suffering from jitter on your Internet connection. That can cause jumpy racing.

Jumping car are usually there when you join a room with 1 or 2 star as race quality. Usually it has nothing to do with your connection. Try to aim for race with 4 or 5 star you wont see any car jumping there.

in free run I check that It's disable, but in race It's able like GT5Prologue, professional drivers dont like this.

Uhhh lol Professional Drivers dont care about it, because at the time they reach the straight they'll already be too much ahead for anyone to catch there draft. And if there's another good player in the room, it just add more fun.
 
Back