Wake up pd and fix issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
- Need more content as game is getting dull.
- Need to fix the joke of your penalty system
- Need to have FIA sports races all day, not starting at 9pm est. (some ppl do have jobs)
- Need to ban dumb ppl. There own fault is they are.
- Need to add many features still such as mirror for livery creation and creation to be used on any car. Decal uploader should have already been out.
- many more issues .

- Need to have FIA sports races all day, not starting at 9pm est. (some ppl do have jobs)
- Need to add many features still such as mirror for livery creation and creation to be used on any car. Decal uploader should have already been out.
Are you not able to choose when you want to start? I can choose each hour from 18.00 to 23.00 each day.

I totally agree on the livery part. I see no use for the livery editor, because you are not able to race your own liveries and the helmet and suit livery is based on either your flag or the standard livery the car comes with. Utterly useless functionality.

Are you not able to choose when you want to start? I can choose each hour from 18.00 to 23.00 each day.

I totally agree on the livery part. I see no use for the livery editor, because you are not able to race your own liveries and the helmet and suit livery is based on either your flag or the standard livery the car comes with. Utterly useless functionality.

Car liveries are enabled in Gr.3 and Gr4. daily races, as well as the nations cup. I agree that the manufacturers cup could use personal liveries, but something tells me the setup is due to some agreement with the manufacturers.

Car liveries are enabled in Gr.3 and Gr4. daily races, as well as the nations cup. I agree that the manufacturers cup could use personal liveries, but something tells me the setup is due to some agreement with the manufacturers.
Strange. I've been racing in nations cup before, but I was not able to choose my livery. It was the i3 race last week where I tried to use a livery I created that makes it look like the new i3. Had to choose between the standard colours the car had at the time.

It's actually in manufacturer series I think it should have been possible to use own liveries. I'm not interested in racing in a new car each day. I want my own race car and race with just that car.

Regardless, it does not explain why we are not able to use our own helmet and suit. It will be much easier when we start racing with pit stops.

I think you mean 21:00 to 01:00.
Either way its similar to other parts of the world too.For me its 20:00 to 24:00.So not that big of a difference.

Well, 21:00 to 01:00 is the correct way to say it. But, for some reason PD has 21:00 to 25:00. I thought it was odd too

I think 20:00 is certainly better than 21:00 though. I only get to race one night a week with these times. Sure wish I could run more.

Strange. I've been racing in nations cup before, but I was not able to choose my livery. It was the i3 race last week where I tried to use a livery I created that makes it look like the new i3. Had to choose between the standard colours the car had at the time.

It's actually in manufacturer series I think it should have been possible to use own liveries. I'm not interested in racing in a new car each day. I want my own race car and race with just that car.

Regardless, it does not explain why we are not able to use our own helmet and suit. It will be much easier when we start racing with pit stops.

They are not available in some one make races. I think it follows the same principles as with the daily races.

Using your country colours in the nations race is pretty cool I think. At least in Europe where there's lots of different countries that are matched together.

They are not available in some one make races. I think it follows the same principles as with the daily races.

Using your country colours in the nations race is pretty cool I think. At least in Europe where there's lots of different countries that are matched together.
It's cool with the suit, but the helmet is personal.

Well, 21:00 to 01:00 is the correct way to say it. But, for some reason PD has 21:00 to 25:00. I thought it was odd too

I think 20:00 is certainly better than 21:00 though. I only get to race one night a week with these times. Sure wish I could run more.
25:00 is common in Japan, I guess it's programmed like that as it's Japanese.

On topic of banning, can you report people and send replays like in Forza?

It was decent at getting people banned in FM6 at least.

- many more issues .

28 days.

- many more issues .

Game isnt dull for a lot of us, between scapes, photo mode, replays, racing, liveries, etc.
There are 3 other daily races each day that you can play over and over, plus non-sports mode mp.
Never gonna happen sadly.
You can mirror liveries, maybe learn the editor before criticising it (no offence).

- many more issues .

5e8.jpg

Game isnt dull for a lot of us, between scapes, photo mode, replays, racing, liveries, etc.
There are 3 other daily races each day that you can play over and over, plus non-sports mode mp.
Never gonna happen sadly.
You can mirror liveries, maybe learn the editor before criticising it (no offence).
A proper mirroring. Not a backwards mirroring

Stop when fixed

More content would be great, after getting gold everything I find myself bored. Couldn't care less about the rest.
That's what I'm saying. Online could be fun if not broken with a busted penalty system

Last edited by a moderator:
A proper mirroring. Not a backwards mirroring

Ingame decals are reversed, downloaded decals are mirrored. Its does both. Then we can choose wether to replace mirrored ones with an original version or not.

I’m eagerly awaiting the day the ***** session threads get banned. Total waste of time. Nothing will ever be perfect. No one is listening. Misery loves company. Move on or shut up.

- many more issues .

Agree completely on adding content and the FIA races being extended. I work full time and have a family, so it’s not very often I actually want to be doing a 30 minutes+ race at 9pm

Didn't know that about the 25:00. Learn something new every day 👍
Yeah, I'm not sure if that's the real reason, but from what I've heard it's because in Japan both the a.m./p.m. and the 24hr layout is used - and times like 25:00 are used to differentiate between them.
When I was in Tokyo, I found an elevator with business times 11:00-28:00

I’m eagerly awaiting the day the ***** session threads get banned. Total waste of time. Nothing will ever be perfect. No one is listening. Misery loves company. Move on or shut up.

Actually, some developers very much do respond to user feedback. Heck, GT Sport's beta this year had an entire official forum dedicated to player issues, and a good chunk of what was brought up there was addressed in-game. Numerous PD employees are very much aware of this site, and visit it too.

GTPlanet isn't an echo chamber. So long as people follow the AUP, they're allowed to post both positive and negative thoughts on GT Sport or any other game. What isn't welcome is when members try to tell others how to post. As an example:

Move on or shut up.

That said, the tone in the OP barely qualifies as constructive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back