Walkthrough?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob_BCFC
  • 4 comments
  • 702 views
Messages
3
Hi. Sorry if this has been posted before but I was wandering if anyone has made a walkthrough which shows you the quickest way to complete the game? I have a guide that came with a PSOne magazine that shows me the quickest way to complete Gran Turismo 1 (and get lots of money in the process), so I was wandering if anyone has made one for GT4.

Thanks

Rob
 
Erhhmmm....
GT4-bible.jpg


Edit : Is there one in english as well?
 
Cool. Is that real? And there is a minimal buys FAQ to help you faster.
 
Rob_BCFC
Hi. Sorry if this has been posted before but I was wandering if anyone has made a walkthrough which shows you the quickest way to complete the game? I have a guide that came with a PSOne magazine that shows me the quickest way to complete Gran Turismo 1 (and get lots of money in the process), so I was wandering if anyone has made one for GT4.

Thanks

Rob

The game is so straightfoward that you don't really need a walkthrough.

There are many different types of races.
You go win those races.
You are done.
 
You want to listen to the 1st June Society. They are dedicated to completing the game in the shortest possible time. Watch out for Famine, though: he is GTP's very own Stig, and eats noobs for breakfast...:nervous:

Welcome Home! :cheers:
 
Back