Walmart and Target

Where is everyone buying this game at locally in the USA? The local Walmart and Target does not have this game for sale yet.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha

Just got back from Walmart and Target but they do not have the game. The salesman even went to the back of the stock room and found nothing. Maybe the in the USA will not have the game for sale until November 17th instead of October 17th.

Time to order this game online I guess.

Where is everyone buying this game at locally in the USA? The local Walmart and Target does not have this game for sale yet.

Just got back from Walmart and Target but they do not have the game. The salesman even went to the back of the stock room and found nothing. Maybe the in the USA will not have the game for sale until November 17th instead of October 17th.

Gamestop

I just checked with my local Walmart(through online), and the limited edition is available at my local store. Going to get it when I have time on Thursday then. :)

They have it for 61$.

Ever heard of gamestop? Lol

I just checked with my local Walmart(through online), and the limited edition is available at my local store. Going to get it when I have time on Thursday then. :)

They have it for 61$.
Don’t you think they’d sell out pretty quick? All the lazy non pre-orderees(I don’t know if that’s a word but I’m sticking with it) would pick it up really quick. Gamestop would be the best route, but same there. Bet they too sell out(or sold out) pretty quick.

Don’t you think they’d sell out pretty quick? All the lazy non pre-orderees(I don’t know if that’s a word but I’m sticking with it) would pick it up really quick. Gamestop would be the best route, but same there. Bet they too sell out(or sold out) pretty quick.

I prefer paying in cash. I will check if they even have the limited edition available as in store purchase or if it requires an order then a pickup. If not will check best buy later when I have time. Not going to get to play anyway till next week. Just two days ago the limited edition as sold out at Walmart.com, they have restocked and will continue to do so. I just prefer they have it in store.

I prefer paying in cash. I will check if they even have the limited edition available as in store purchase or if it requires an order then a pickup. If not will check best buy later when I have time. Not going to get to play anyway till next week. Just two days ago the limited edition as sold out at Walmart.com, they have restocked and will continue to do so. I just prefer they have it in store.
You could pre-order at Gamestop with cash too. Too late now though.

Yes I have but I thought they were an online store. I usually buy games from either Walmart or Target but no luck this time. Will buy games from Gamestop from now on locally.
Chances are pretty high that there is a GameStop within spitting distance of any local Walmart or Target.

Back