Wangan Specials

I'm too drunk to race but I'm trying out B-spec and spending the money on my R33 Skyline with plans to bomb down SSR7.

The fastest real videos I've seen on the Wangan are R33s.
I'm really bummed you can't change rims on standards because I like Skyline R31s but the stock rims are terrible. They are bad enough to make me not buy it.

My R33 has been surprising more than enough racers over the last few days :)
Hmmm a old RX7? I'd be impressed if it could compete to the Skylines 👍

i have a gallardo with 700 and something bhp and an fd rx7 with about 630bhp i think it is that fair gets moving but im more curious about the skylines and supras?

well the veryon is my fastest SSR7 car at the moment, but my second fastest is gotta be my ZR1 which isnt fully modded yet. im going to make the Mines skyline my wangan car though.

My fastest SSR7 car is WeinerSchnitzel's old 300ZX. A little bit of suspension/transmission tuning got it all the way up to 228 without drafting... beastly. Sounds nice too, and premium. I want to try my hand at an R34, though.

Has anyonee got 1000hp from a skyline yet? I have 730 in a R34?

797 HP on my R34 at the moment... and 856 BHP on my GTR Spec-V.... You just need to put some miles on it... then the HP goes up a bit :)

I think the R34 is the most powerful fully tuned skyline.
Sad that there is no MK4 supra that is premium to tune properly tune. The old 3.0 Turbo Supra is cool, but not really as special as the MK4 IMO.
I have 700k to spend at the minute. Any particular cars that are will be interesting to use on SSR7? (Premium suggestions only :) )
I have a R32 and R33 at the moment fully tuned.

EDIT : http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2298160.htm
Just to prove what can be done to a Skyline to make it a true Wangan competitor!

Last edited:
I think the R34 is the most powerful fully tuned skyline.
Sad that there is no MK4 supra that is premium to tune properly tune. The old 3.0 Turbo Supra is cool, but not really as special as the MK4 IMO.
I have 700k to spend at the minute. Any particular cars that are will be interesting to use on SSR7? (Premium suggestions only :) )
I have a R32 and R33 at the moment fully tuned.

EDIT : http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2298160.htm
Just to prove what can be done to a Skyline to make it a true Wangan competitor!

thats the spoiler i would get for my R32 if i had it in real life! I wish we can have this spoiler as it makes the car have good top speed (hardly any downforce) it might be tail happy but that doesnt matter since you go in a straight line.. Shame GT5 doesnt have that, and it doesnt have the option to take off spoiler:dopey:

Got a R33 Skyline Premium at 710BHP. Max speed is 221Mph without touching the rev limiter. Think I might be able to get more out of it.

I have my 90 rx7 up to 420hp at the moment and I weighs 1020kg so its pretty quick. Ill let you know what I get when I do up my bathurst edition FD

The Dodge viper ACR is up there with the veyron. I have mine going at 250+ Without even touching the suspension set up as of yet. I suspect that when i boil the ride hight settings down i should be able to upset quite a few veyrons

Got a R33 Skyline Premium at 710BHP. Max speed is 221Mph without touching the rev limiter. Think I might be able to get more out of it.

Really? How have you got 710bhp? I have 672 with all mods, and mine just touches 215 :grumpy:
Is there some sort of order in buying parts to get a bigger power increase?

Really? How have you got 710bhp? I have 672 with all mods, and mine just touches 215 :grumpy:
Is there some sort of order in buying parts to get a bigger power increase?

I think so. I have purchased every single part for that car. And it's at 714BHP. Funny thing is, I have to rebuild the engine after every race. Think if I can sort the suspension out I can hit 230MPH.

I think so. I have purchased every single part for that car. And it's at 714BHP. Funny thing is, I have to rebuild the engine after every race. Think if I can sort the suspension out I can hit 230MPH.

Would love to see this fully tuned R33 against the other great Wangan cars that people using at this time.

Would love to see this fully tuned R33 against the other great Wangan cars that people using at this time.

Send me a request and maybe I could show you sometime. It's an excellent car, handling isn't as good as I would like it to be on tracks, but it's just my Wangan car I use.

Back