Want a Blue/Black Veyron or R390 GT1 Road car?

  • Thread starter Thread starter makospeed44
  • 10 comments
  • 741 views
Messages
102
Messages
Doctor_A44
Sorry, trades have been made. I got a 2010 Peugeot 908 HDi FAP Team Peugeot Total for the Bugatti I had and I'm in the process of trading my 1998 Nissan R390 GT1 Road car for the 1968 Honda RSC Race Car. Thanks anyway.
 
Last edited:
Sorry mack, I'm lookin for cars not paint. Thanks for the offer though.
 
Just realized, probably can't make these trades after March 3rd so I need some offers ASAP people
 
Hello! FTO Super Touring car for the Veyron??? :)
 
I have the RSC Honda 800 race car. Would that be worth the R390? :/
 
do you have the Gillet Vertigo... willing to take a Orcea viper #91?
 
I have the RSC Honda 800 race car. Would that be worth the R390? :/

That'd be a phenomenal trade. I don't really have much interest for the R390 and I want the Honda bad. My PSN is Doctor_A44, message me if you're still good to trade
 
Hello! FTO Super Touring car for the Veyron??? :)

Sorry I'm not interested in the FTO at all. And the Veyron was traded today for the Peugeot Total Car
 
Deal, the friend request will be from daibaspeed.
 
Back