Want a TOM's Castrol Supra '00

  • Thread starter Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 13 comments
  • 931 views
Messages
556
United Kingdom
N. Ireland
Messages
TommyWizard
Can any offer one of these to me.


GARAGE:

GT by Citroen Race car
GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) 09
Alfa Romeo CN.AR750106 '65
XJ13 Race Car '66
NISMO 380RS Super Leggera
Ferrari Enzo '02
Zonda R '09
Takata Dome NSX '06
_________________________________
Opera Performance S2000
"" 30Z '04
Amemiya Aspardadrink RX7 '04
CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car
Escudo Dirt Trial Car
(Both Versions) Gran turismo Pace Car Skyline
Superbird '70
205 Turbo Rally Car
Callaway C12
Madza Furai
RX-7 Touring Car

At this point I'll even throw in a chrome paint chip!
 
Last edited:
I want the NSX Takata. Is it premium? My Supra is Premium with a turbo fitted. Too have a Nismo GTR.
 
the '01 is Standard. '97 is Premium.

I have one, but I already have a Takata NSX and RX-7 Touring LM.
 
@Zach
Sorry dude, its the standard one I'm after.

@Sly
Thats a shame. I can't quite remember what else I'd have to offer.
 
Hm well yours is the '06, which is the premium. I have the standard one, which is '00 I think?
 
Yeah, I figure I can always buy it again, but the Castrol is deadly to get a hold off for me :/

Im wanting the Standard becasue it has a slight BHP advantage if I'm right in remembering. And its a lot nicer to look at.
 
I have the Castrol 00, fresh out of the UCD. No mods whatsoever.
I'm interested in the rx-7 LM, but what does shifted with something else mean?
 
Hi sykkuno

what I meant with that was, if your wanting something else to go with the RX7 I'd trade another car to try and match the value difference.

The Supra cost short of a million right? The RX7 was only half a million so in my eyes thats you going at a loss right there. If you want I can trade the RX-7 LM Touring car, AND either the <insert japanese name> named Super GT RX-7 ( I have both Standard and New Models). That way its a fair 1 million trade. Or I can look for something else worth while.

You good for that?
 
i got supra 00 and 01 and 97 in castrol if u need them what couler is ur mazda rx7 ??
send me a pb if ur intrestet and whit reply plz
 
Alright, time to step up the game for this, posting a selection of cars that I will trade for one of these now. Reference the first post for cars
 
I have a 00 Tom's Supra, would like either Takata NSX or GT by Citroen Race car.
 
Sent you a PM, will have to trade tomorrow if possible due to time differences. I need to go get some sleep for work tomorrow.

Thank you so much anyway, I must have missed mine due to doing 6 races in the Formula Gran Turismo series >__>
 
You still got the Toms Supra........I'm looking for one man.
 
Back