Want a YouTube Account Made before 2007-Can offer 20,000,000 credits

  • Thread starter Thread starter xwpsa
  • 16 comments
  • 848 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
33
I have 20million credits - Can buy you any premium car from the new dealerships.

What I ask for in return is somewhat unusual, I know, and if it isn't allowed on the forums you can lock the post.

I want a YouTube account made before 2007. if you can make it happen let me know.

I'll go first, and I can make the trade today. PM me.
 
Last edited:
mine is made in 2006 but i dunno if i wanna give it away lol
 
I may have a spare hanging around, let me check, and I will get back to you. 👍
 
because he can upload videos which are longer then 15mins , my limit is 45min :)
 
because he can upload videos which are longer then 15mins , my limit is 45min :)

Ahh, thanks for the light in the darkness. Now i am a bit smarter. 💡

My current upload speed is a joke, would take light years for a video upload.
So it's maybe something for the future. :)
 
Anyone interested in the deal? It can be more than one car if youd like
 
I have one, but it'll also mean that I'll have to give my gmail account too.
 
you can change the email address associated with the account?:indiff:

No, I log into youtube using my gmail account so I think it's tied together.
 
No, I log into youtube using my gmail account so I think it's tied together.

You're talking about an account from before 2007? i thought those were different.
 
You're talking about an account from before 2007? i thought those were different.

Oh before 2007....

Mine was created on 30th May 2007.

I thought you wanted 2007 or before.
 
Oh before 2007....

Mine was created on 30th May 2007.

I thought you wanted 2007 or before.

2007 would be fine, but if you don't want to trade no problemo :crazy:
 
2007 would be fine, but if you don't want to give it away then we can't make a trade:crazy:

Yes I don't really want to give it away. I already have the valuable premium cars.

But I would trade for an unused EU stealth code.
 
I have a second account made in April 2006 that I never used. You can have it.
 
I have a second account made in April 2006 that I never used. You can have it.

Looks like this will close the deal :D lol

I didn't uderstand the post at first myself, but this **** ain't stupid. 👍
 
i might have an account from 2006
i hardly use it but i have to find out the password first as its been what like 4-5 years
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back