Want Cars?

Messages
4
United Kingdom
england
Messages
samuel-marriott
hi guys.. ermm thinking of doing a inport export job on gt5..

basicly you tell me what you need? and ill go looking... and buy it and sell trade it for somthing diffrant... any cars below 50,000cr are free trade! :)

i just thought i might offer somthing to this game! :)

let people know about me....

ill upload a website of cars i have for sale as well.. if your intrested.. <3
 
I need an Amuse S2000 Street Version '04.
 
okay ill take alook.. ill get back to you..
 
Want a ticket that can best get me the R390 GT1 Road Car '98
 
do you just want the car?

ive got the race car if you want it? if thats what your wanting?
 
I've been looking for a Nomad Diablo for a while now.. so if you come across one let me know :)
 
meister_dan
Want a ticket that can best get me the R390 GT1 Road Car '98

Is that a black list car. If its not I can hook you up.
 
i need a lexus sc300
 
Is that a black list car. If its not I can hook you up.

It is I'm afraid,98 ticket is your best bet.👍 or maybe level 12.
 
do you just want the car?

ive got the race car if you want it? if thats what your wanting?

I got the racing car but I want the road car. Any one with the aforementioned lvl 12 ticket?
 
Back