Want Chrome Silver, will trade car with value up to 1,000,000cr

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT5_X2010
  • 15 comments
  • 533 views
Messages
1,989
United Kingdom
Great Britain
Messages
golfer199
I really want chrome paint and matte black. If you have them and you would like to trade then I will freely trade with you. Up to 1,000,000cr credit for each one. You name the car, I buy it and send it to you when you send the paint
 
I got 5 chrome available now pm me
 
ART MORRISON corvette for both silver chrome and matte black?
 
Ok this is to both of you. How much is Art Morrison and what do you want Stevemiff71?
 
Got 5x silver chrome available now for any of the following
X1 ( not ptype, yellow or violet)
Rs200 rally
Xr8
Escort rally
Focus rally
Sauber merc race car
908 hdi
Audi r10
Bentley 8 speed
Ford gt40
Mark iv
Gt one race car
787b
Lamborghini miura
Lamborghini delta
P4 330
 
I have a Miura, 908, R10, 330 P4. what do you want most. Im most willing to give you the miura.
 
Now. Hang on i just want let the other guy get back to me. I'll give him 10 minutes. I'll send you a Miura. Ok
 
art morrison is 725000 in new car dealership, can send paint chips now.
 
im sorry steve, im gonna trade with maksiu3f. I'll add you now. Hope you enjoy the 'Vette
 
Just restarting console, paint chips will be sent in just a moment.
 
thank you for a brilliant trade. I hope you drift well or win by big margins in that car.
 
Just recieved the car, Thanks again.
Pleasure doing bussines with You.
Cheers
 
how do i change the thread to completed?
 
this is the start of my GTplanet trading career
 
Did you get the Chrome Paints?

if not I will send to you x5 for Free I have too many and wont miss them
 
Back