Want escudo and gt-one have fast cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Firminator
  • 8 comments
  • 575 views
Messages
92
Messages
sniperfir128
Hi I'm looking for an Escudo and GT-one

I have :

X2010 S vettel / Proto
MINOLTA
SAUBER C9
Chapparal 2D
Chapparal 2J
FGT Blue
Saleen S7
Tank Car
Callaway C12
C4 Rally
Chrome F40

PSN:Sniperfir128
 
i have an escudo i am willimg to trade, available in 16 hours
 
GT-one / Toyota Red race car engine and chassis rebuild and all upgrades.? If so i have it will trade if you want PM me.
 
What do you guys want for it ?
 
I have both you want,Do you have 0km proto x1?
 
I have both

I would want

Chapparal 2J
SAUBER C9

I CANT TRADE UNTIL SAT
 
I have a trade scheduled for sunday. Escudo for Chrome F40.

So GT-one offers ?

------

I can do one for one trades. I have an X1 proto with a few miles on it
 
I have an escudo i would like to trade it for your X1 psn: Jiboudou
 
Back