Want FT86 Concept II, Many different tickets available

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTP_FastM3
  • 4 comments
  • 323 views

GTP_FastM3

Premium
Messages
660
Canada
Prince Albert/S
Messages
GTP_FastM3
Looking for the new concept car. Would prefer a Silky Black if possible. Will be away December 24-27 so would like to do it today or tomorrow

Can offer:

Levels 21,22,17,12,9 and possibly some others I forgot
All the Muscle Car and most Rally Tickets
'69 Birthday ticket

Have tons of cars, but my garage in my signature is way out of date. Dont really have many 0/0/0 cars excep a few I bought from the OCD

Please reply in this thread if interested
 
I have one(Silky Black) and can trade tomorrow for a 22 Ticket.
 
Looking for the new concept car. Would prefer a Silky Black if possible. Will be away December 24-27 so would like to do it today or tomorrow

Can offer:

Levels 21,22,17,12,9 and possibly some others I forgot
All the Muscle Car and most Rally Tickets
'69 Birthday ticket

Have tons of cars, but my garage in my signature is way out of date. Dont really have many 0/0/0 cars excep a few I bought from the OCD

Please reply in this thread if interested

i am trading them black and orange,
 
Last edited:
I have one(Silky Black) and can trade tomorrow for a 22 Ticket.

This sounds good. Send me a FR to the ID on the left. I'll send you the ticket and send me the FT after reset tomorrow
 
This sounds good. Send me a FR to the ID on the left. I'll send you the ticket and send me the FT after reset tomorrow

Sounds Good, Will send FR in about 20mins, running remote race.
 
Back