GTP_FastM3
Premium
- 660

- Prince Albert/S
- GTP_FastM3
Looking for the new concept car. Would prefer a Silky Black if possible. Will be away December 24-27 so would like to do it today or tomorrow
Can offer:
Levels 21,22,17,12,9 and possibly some others I forgot
All the Muscle Car and most Rally Tickets
'69 Birthday ticket
Have tons of cars, but my garage in my signature is way out of date. Dont really have many 0/0/0 cars excep a few I bought from the OCD
Please reply in this thread if interested
Can offer:
Levels 21,22,17,12,9 and possibly some others I forgot
All the Muscle Car and most Rally Tickets
'69 Birthday ticket
Have tons of cars, but my garage in my signature is way out of date. Dont really have many 0/0/0 cars excep a few I bought from the OCD
Please reply in this thread if interested