Want: Jaguar XFR '10 | Have TVR Speed 12's x2

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 14 comments
  • 728 views

CodeRedR51

Premium
Messages
56,006
United States
United States
I saw this car exactly 1 time in my used lot. Haven't seen it since. And I check that thing after almost every activity I do.

Let me know what you are looking for, I may be able to provide.

(I did just pick up a TVR Speed 12 if interested)

Edit: I now have 2 TVR Speed 12's available... (low mileage)
 
Last edited:
I have one.
I'm looking for tickets.
 
It's in Salsa at 0/0/0.
 
Have you done the top gear special events yet? Golding that gets it for you.
 
I have one.

I want a Nismo 400R.
 
Have you done the top gear special events yet? Golding that gets it for you.

Indeed. Take a look at this video and you should be able to gold 'em all :) this works for all cars in that event.
Hope it helped!

Greets!
 
I have one.
It's in Salsa(red) at 0/0/0.
I'm looking for a classic muscle ticket, or a '69 Camero SS
 
I have one.
I'm looking for tickets.
It's in Salsa at 0/0/0.

Mileage doesn't matter, it'll be driven. I don't have tickets though. I use them all.

Have you done the top gear special events yet? Golding that gets it for you.

Pretty sure, but don't have one. :confused:

I have one.

I want a Nismo 400R.

Might be able to come up with that. Just saw one in the used car dealer but it may have cycled through. Will check when I get home.
 
Might be able to come up with that. Just saw one in the used car dealer but it may have cycled through. Will check when I get home



Cheers
 
Got any AE86's?
 
Maybe, will have to check again tonight. At work for the next 8 hours.
 
R1600Turbo
Maybe, will have to check again tonight. At work for the next 8 hours.

Alright let me know.
 
I'll give you one for free, with no miles, which colour do you want?
 
Doesn't matter honestly. Thanks. :)
 
Back