WANT: Mark IV Race Car '67 (Stock)

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1nkz
  • 13 comments
  • 647 views
Messages
33
Messages
Rick_the_Kiddy
TRADE FOR NOW!

Looking for a Mark IV Race Car '67 (in Stock)

My cars:

Premium:

X1 Prototype (0 miles)
X1 White
X1 S.Vettel
Ferrari F10
Ferrari F2007
Nissan Xanavi Nismo GT-R '08 (Fully Tunned)
Lexus ISF Racing Concept '08 (Chromed, Fully Tunned)
Audi R10 (Fully Tunned)
Miura P400 Bertone prototype '67
Ferrari 330 P4 Race Car '67
Jaguar XJ13 Race Car '66


Standart:

AC Cars 427 S/C '66
Mini Marcos GT '70
Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Coupe (Type-1) '68
Jensen Interceptor MKIII '74
Chrysler Prowler '02
Chrysler 300C '05
Jaguar E-type coupe '61
Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71 (618hp Fully tunned)
Lotus Europa Special '71
Chevrolet Corvette GRAND SPORT (C4) '96
Isuzu Bellett 1600 GT-R '69
Honda Integra Type-R Touring Car
Shelby GT350R '65
Nissan PAO '89
Mazda Carol 360 Deluxe '62
Audi QUATTRO '82
Renault 5 Turbo '80
Mitsubishi Lancer 1600 GSR Rally Car '74
Ginetta G4 '64
Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R (KPGC110) '73
Nissan Skyline 1500Deluxe (S50D-1) '63
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76
Lotus Esprit V8 GT '98
Lotus Esprit Sport 350 '00
Honda Civic 1500 3door CX '79
Honda S500 '63
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-APEX (S.Shigeno Ver.) '00
 
Last edited:
If X1 has 0 miles i can get you a Mark IV 0 miles
 
Sorry have Prototype already
 
I have an undriven Mark IV ford 67', I am ineterested in the s. vettel x1.
 
Mark IV for Ferrari F10? 0 miles and ready to go.
 
What number is your Ferrari F10?
 
I have MArk IV with 200km
 
how can you tell what number/color your F2007 or F10 is? I've got 3 or 4 of them scattered in different accounts and can't seem to find a number on any of them, only differences I see are slightly different color and intake color.
 
I have Mark IV with 200km. For white X1?
 
i have the mark iv race car '67
but its fully tuned and doesnt hav 0 miles, i used it for the historic car race

if ur interested in that for f10
 
i have the Mark IV aswell 0 miles

would take the prototype X1

unless you've got a trader
 
Back