Want Matte Brown?

  • Thread starter Thread starter trk29
  • 7 comments
  • 766 views
Messages
2,586
Messages
trk29
Name your trades.
 
Some premium race cars!

Really want Nissan GT-R Academy 370Z and GT-R
 
Biggidity bump!
 
Dont have that but I have a huge selection of colors and cars. I'm 97% complete and have a crazy garage.
 
Dont have that but I have a huge selection of colors and cars. I'm 97% complete and have a crazy garage.

Okay what kind of premium race cars would you trade can trade now.
 
bump
 
I need Matte Brown and have:

370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) ’08 (P)**
Blade Silver (M) 0 miles
Brilliant Silver (M) 0 miles x2
Vibrant Red (C) 0 miles

GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) ’09 (P)**
Brilliant White Pearl (3P) 0 miles
Vibrant Red (C) 0 miles

you "really want"

but I don't think that trade sounds fair.
 
Back