Want mattes quick. Will trade a car.

Messages
19
Messages
Trippinbillies40
Need matte light red, dark red, light blue, dark blue, and dark green. Here's my car list. Pick one. I want to trade in the next half hour. 5 mattes for one car. First come first served. PM me!

Ferrari F2010
Ferrari F2007
Infiniti Coupe Concept '06
Mazda MX5 NC
Red Bull X2010 Carbon Proto
Acura NSX '91 RM
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO '05 RM
Citroen GT Race Car
BMW 1 Tii Concept
Amuse Nismo 380RS Super legarra
Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 '65
AEM S2000 Race Car
Pagani Zonda R
Ferrari F40
Lotus Elise 111R
Lambo Gallardo LP560-4
Chevy Tony Stewart Nascar
Shelby Cobra 427 '66
Nissan GT-R Spec V '09
Ford AJ Allmendinger Nascar
Toyota FT-86 Gsports Concept
GT Gran Turismo 350Z RS
Chevy ZR1 RM
BMW Z4 M Coupe
Toyota FT-86 Concept
Maserati Gran Tursimo
GT PDI Kart
Toyota Altezza Touring Car
Shelby Series1 SC
BMW M3 lsb
Audi R8 Race Car '01 (yellow)
Ford GT-40 Race Car '69
GT FGT Silver/Black
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
RUF RGT '00
Toyota Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex '83
Honda HSC '03
Honda Dualnote Concept '01
TVR Cerbera Speed 12
Audi Quattro '82
Chevy SSR
Suzuki GSX-R Concept '01
Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67
Toyota Toyota 7 Race Car '70
Audi Nuvolari '03
Nissan Falken GT-R Race Car
Nissan Gran Turismo GT-R '01
Caterham Seven Fireblade '02
Opera Performance 350Z
Lancia Stratos '73
Opel Speedster
Cadillac Cien Concept
RUF CTR2
Lambo Countach 25th Ani.
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
Hyundai Clix Concept '01
GT FGT Blue/White
VW Beetle '49
DMC Delorean
Chevy Corvette Coupe C2
Ford GT LM Race Car spec ii
Leno Tank Car
Nissan Calsonic GT-R Race Car
BMW 2002 Turbo '73
Audi LeMans Quattro
Audi TTR DTM car
VW Lupo Cup Car
Chaparral 2J
Pontiac Tempest LeMans GTO
Amuse Carbon R
Toyota Minolta 88C
Mazda Furai matte black
Fiat 500
Honda Takata Dome NSX
Audi Pikes peak
Lancia Stratos Rally Car '77
Buggati Veyron
Lambo Countach LP400
Lancia DeltaS Rally Car
TVR Cerbera Speed 6
Cizeta V16T
Mazda Furai White
Nissan R390 Road Car
BMW M3 GTR DTM
Astra Opel DTM Race Car
Nissan R89 Race Car
Toyota GT-One Race Car
Jaguar XJ220 LM Race Car
Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca 51
Jaguar Xj220 Road Car
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car
GT FGT Orange
Vaxhaul Calibra Super Touring Car
Opel Calibra Touring Car
Alfa Romeo 255 2.5 V6 Ti '93
MB CLK Touring Car '00
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car
Calloway C12
GT FGT Blue
 
I can offer 3 of those! I dont have dark green or red!

looking for the 2J!

Any good to you?
 
Let me wait to see if anyone has all 5. Just trying to minimize the amount of trades I need to get all the mattes.
 
I have a matte light green. I would like a Ferrari F2007. PM me if interested!
 
I have all except light red. please send me an x2010, as I have been tricked several times on here and not goten the x2010 yet. psnid=diablo504
 
I can do the dark red and dark green for your BMW V12 and can wait until tomorrow for the car if that helps you out...
 
i have matte pink, matte light green, matte dark green, matte silver, matte gray, matte dark grey. let me know, looking for that x1 carbon proto
 
I have them all, will trade for your R390 race car
 
Back