[Want] Mazda 787B Race car '91, I'll give a pot of Chrome.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GT-Queen-1984
  • 8 comments
  • 1,242 views
Messages
41
Messages
ColorInLifes
Mazda 787B Race car '91 šŸ‘ or any F1 is acceptable. No other offers accepted, add me to PSN to conclude deal.

Terms: you send vehicle first as I'm not getting scammed out of this paint! I've done recent trades for high value vehicles so you can check my post history and the reputation thread for details. šŸ‘

I film all trades and would advise you to do the same. :)

Paint looks like tinfoil. :nervous:

1sij3q.jpg
 
so a Mazda 787B for 1 chrome paint? u got to be kidding right?
 
Nope! somebody in another thread was happy to do the exact same trade so why not? people like Chrome and I don't.

The Mazda is the final car I Need for my garage so if that guy was happy to trade then I'm sure another guy will.
 
well im sure there is a moron around.
 
maybe I“ll get the Mazda next week, I“ll send you a PM then.

But a bit more than just chrome would be nice. Maybe a a nice Touring Car, etc!?
I“m not the biggest fan of the Mazda, so.....mybe I“m a moron :)
 
What kind of tourer you after? I can certainly have a look.
 
Lol a 787B for one chrome paint... No way. I have a 787B, and it's too much of a keeper to trade especially for one chrome paint.
 
Yea the OP is smoking some good stuff...
 
Forget the Chrome then! I'll trade a Formula GT instead! quicker to grind another of those than to get the cash for the 787B. šŸ‘
 
Back