Want NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version and NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter squirlybmx
  • 21 comments
  • 1,569 views
Messages
1,194
United States
New York
Messages
XSVterror16
Messages
xsvterror16
I will trade whatever you want so long as it is actually in my garage. Post what car(s) you would trade for and I'll message you to make the trade.

Tradable cars in my garage:

Premium cars:

Jaguar XK-R Copre '10
Audi R8 5.2 FSI Quattro '09
Amuse NIsmo 380RS Super Leggera
Honda Civic Type R '08
Blitz Dunlop ER34 Skyline '07
BMW Z4 M Cope 08
Subaru STi Spec C '05
Nissan Fairlady z Version S (Z33/350Z) '07
Nissan GT-R Spec-V 09
Nissan Fairlady Z (Z34/370Z) 08
VW GTI 01
Raybrig NSX 06
Toyota FT-86 G sports concept '10
Amemiya Asparadrink RX7 '06
RM ACURA nsx '91
6 PDI Karts
RM Mitsubishi EVO IX GSR '05
Nissan Skyline GT-R Vspec II Nur R34 '02
Ferrari Enzo '02
Dodge Viper GTS '02
Nissan Silvia Spec-R Aero S15 '02
Lamborghini LP670-4 SuperVeloce '04
RM Subaru STi Spec C '05
Mitsubishi EvoX GSR P.P '07
2010 Dale Earnhardt Impala (Nascar)
RM Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR '08
Lamborghi Gallardo LP560-4 '08
Ferrari 458 Italia '09
Subaru STi Sedan '10
Toyota FT-86 Concept '09

Standard cars:

Acura:
DN-X Concept '02

Amuse:
S2000 GT1 '04
Carbon R (R34) '04

Ford:
2000 Falcon XR8

Audi:
Pikes Peak quatro 03
Le Mans quattro 03

Blitz:
ER34 D1 Spec 04

BMW:
M3 GTR Race Car '01

Bugatti:
Veyron

Buick:
Special

Callaway:
C12 Corvette '03

Caterham:
Seven Fireblade '02

Chevorlet:
Camaro Iroc-Z Concept '88

Citroen:
2CV TypeA '54

Cizeta:
V16T 94

Daihatsu:
Midget II D '98

Dodge:
Viper GTS R concept '00
Charger Super Bee 426 Hemi '71
Ram 1500 Hemi pickup '04

Dome:
Zero Concept '78

Ford:
Ford GT No Stripe '05
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Mustang SVT Cobra R '00

Honda:
NSX-R Concept '01
Accord Coupe '88
Insight '99

Jaguar:
E-Type Coupe '61
S-Type R '02

Jay Leno:
Tank Car

Lancia:
Delta S4 Rally Car '85

mazda:
MX-5 1800 RS '04
BP Falken RX-7 '03
110S :10B '68

Mercedes:
SL65 AMG R230 '04

Mine's:
Evo VI '00:

Mitsubishi:
Evo VII GT-A '02
Evo V GSR '98
EVO VII RS '01
3000GT VR-4 Turbo (J) '98
GTO Twin Turbo '96

Nissan:
Skyline GT-R VSpec LM Limited R33 '96
200SX '96
Pennzoil Nismo GT-R '99
C-West Razo Silvia '09
Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R Pace Car '01
Silvia Spec S AERO S15 '99

Peugeot:
206 Rally Car '99

RUF:
BTR '86
CTR Yellow Bird '87
CTR2 '97
RGT '00

Subaru:
Impreza Rally Car '99
Impreza Rally Car Prototype '01
Impreza Rally Car '01
Impreza Rally Car '03
Impreza WRX STi Sedan '00
Impreza Sedan WRX STi Spec C '04
Impreza Sedan WRX STi '02
Impreza Sport Wagon STi '00
Impreza WRX STi Prodrive Style '01

Toyota:
Corolla Levin GT Apex AE86 '83
Supra RZ '97
Wedssport Celica '03
Minolta 88C-V '89
Trial Celica SS-II (ZZT231) '03

TVR:
Cebera Speed 21 '00

VW:
Karman Ghia Coupe Type-1 '68
Golf IV R32 '03



I have NO TICKETS, so please don't ask if I do.
 
Last edited:
I have the nsx road car, you got any tickets?
 
Im after a stock Tommy Kaira ZZII '00
I have both those cars
 
Im after a stock Tommy Kaira ZZII '00
I have both those cars

I already see this being tough to find someone who wants a car that I actually have. I'll post my entire garage later.
 
I have both those cars. Do you have any tickets ??
 
Guess thats a NO .
As per second post.
 
I can trade tomorrow 22nd gmt which would you like the most Nsx i have Black fully tuned or White straight from ucd. For your Raybrig or BMW Z4M coupe .I also have the Nismo road car.
 
Last edited:
I can trade tomorrow 22nd gmt which would you like the most Nsx i have Black fully tuned or White straight from ucd. For your Raybrig or BMW Z4M coupe .I also have the road car.

Sorry but as I'm new here I don't know the abbreviation you used. Bolded it so you know which one. I get that you are willing to trade and I am willing to trade both of those cars away. So both for both? Also, I'd rather the fully tuned one but will take the stock one. The Raybrig is fully upgraded and the Z4M has a few mods and I tried to set up to drift but I couldn't figure out the setup so I just left it.
 
Last edited:
Sorry but as I'm new here I don't know the abbreviation you used. Bolded it so you know which one. I get that you are willing to trade and I am willing to trade both of those cars away. So both for both? Also, I'd rather the fully tuned one but will take the stock one. The Raybrig is fully upgraded and the Z4M has a few mods and I tried to set up to drift but I couldn't figure out the setup so I just left it.

Its the 21st today 22nd tomorrow and im GMT(grenwich mean time)UK, im at work until 0700 GMT so could trade then.
If you want the fully tuned one thats not a problem im duping so i dont loose the car anyway.

If you add ZEGOLFMAN on PSN
 
Last edited:
Erm..., the GT Skyline is a Nissan, not Mitsubishi. Just trying to help accuracy.
 
So are all of these he just forgot to put Nissan as a sub heading for those models.
Skyline GT-R VSpec LM Limited R33 '96
200SX '96
Pennzoil Nismo GT-R '99
C-West Razo Silvia '09
Gran Turismo Skyline GT-R Pace Car '01
Silvia Spec S AERO S15 '99
 
Its the 21st today 22nd tomorrow and im GMT(grenwich mean time)UK, im at work until 0700 GMT so could trade then.
If you want the fully tuned one thats not a problem im duping so i dont loose the car anyway.

If you add ZEGOLFMAN on PSN

Alright, I just gotta find what time 7AM GMT is for EST. What car do you want for the NSX?

Edit: It's 2AM here so I'll be up for it.

Erm..., the GT Skyline is a Nissan, not Mitsubishi. Just trying to help accuracy.

Thanks, fixed it.
 
Last edited:
I'll that Cebera Speed 21 '00 because of it's awesome 21-cylinder engine :sly:
 
Raybrig for fully tuned NSX and z4m for gtr road car if that's good for you.


No such thing as a 21 cylinder engine think you find it's a 12 cylinder lol
 
Raybrig for fully tuned NSX and z4m for gtr road car if that's good for you.

Done deal. I sent you a friend request on psn. Dunno if you accepted it or not but whenever your online just send me a message and we'll do the trade.
 
Done deal. I sent you a friend request on psn. Dunno if you accepted it or not but whenever your online just send me a message and we'll do the trade.

Wont be on for another 5 and a half hours as im at work. I will accept your FR and send the first car then if you send both as im working tomorrow night and ill send the second 0700 on 23/07/11.
 
Wont be on for another 5 and a half hours as im at work. I will accept your FR and send the first car then if you send both as im working tomorrow night and ill send the second 0700 on 23/07/11.

I'll send you the cars whenever you accept the request. Don't worry about sending yours right away just do it whenever you get mine.
 
a lot of the standard cars you listed cant be traded as they are too valuable... e.g. bmw m3 race car and bugatti veyron
 
a lot of the standard cars you listed cant be traded as they are too valuable... e.g. bmw m3 race car and bugatti veyron

Thank you sir pointsouttheobviousalot. I posted them regardless rather than looking up the value of each car to see if it was tradable or not.
 
Thank you sir pointsouttheobviousalot. I posted them regardless rather than looking up the value of each car to see if it was tradable or not.

hey mate, i was just pointing out a mistake, coz u said they were trade-able cars in your garage, which is incorrect... no need to hate
 
Back