Want: R92CP Have: X1 carb, V12 LMR and many more

  • Thread starter Thread starter RODAUX
  • 6 comments
  • 474 views
Messages
34
Messages
RODAUX
I want your Nissan R92CP

or your ESCUDO Pikes peak

Im online right now and can trade!

Just choose one that i have:

X1 carbon
V12 LMR
Mclaren f1 GTR
787b
audi R10
toyota 7
Gt citroen Race car
Enzo
Mclaren F1
Veyron (chromed)


And many more, just ask!
 
Last edited:
Will trade my r92cp for the v12lmr.

My psn is don5504

Also you must send 1st and I will send as soon as I have received yours.
 
V12 LMR sent first, waiting on you...
 
r92cp has been sent also. Thanks again.
 
I've got the Escudo for your carbon x1, open to trade tomorrow after reset
PSN: cohetedor, it's not 0 miles or anything, hope it doesn't matter.
 
V12 lmr Traded.


Okay, lets do this ESCUDO for X1 Carbon trade.
Im ready to trade! Ill add you!
 
Back