Want Royal Blue X1. Have Red, White, Yellow, Copper Carbon, Vettel.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sugar Horse
  • 8 comments
  • 456 views
Messages
77
I need the aforementioned Royal Blue X1. and can offer an X1 in the mentioned colours in return. I also have various Le Mans cars and 5,000,000 in my bank so I can buy a vehicle of your choice too. 👍

I would expect you to send first as my trading rep is rock solid (check my post history).

I'm only looking to trade now (this hour) so don't respond unless we can go now.

Thanks. :)
 
What Blue exactly do you want do you know the number ?
 
Don't care what shade, as long as it's blue I'm happy.
 
Can you trade now, i can do it for the yellow
 
Done! I'll add you in a moment and you can send it over then. :)
 
Back