xAmilli0n Messages 509 Messages xAmillion/GTP_xAmillion Jan 28, 2011 #1 Want a RUF BTR, stock (or with no permanent modifications) Willing to trade Shelby GT350R or Dodge Charger 440 R/T Can Trade Saturday after 4PM PST (Sunday morning 00:00 GMT)
Want a RUF BTR, stock (or with no permanent modifications) Willing to trade Shelby GT350R or Dodge Charger 440 R/T Can Trade Saturday after 4PM PST (Sunday morning 00:00 GMT)
Love4Heineken Messages 123 Messages Love4Heineken Jan 28, 2011 #2 xAmilli0n Want a RUF BTR, stock (or with no permanent modifications) Willing to trade Shelby GT350R or Dodge Charger 440 R/T Can Trade Saturday after 4PM PST (Sunday morning 00:00 GMT) Click to expand... I have one for you, no mods at all not even an oil change it is blue. send me a friend request my PSN : Love4Heineken
xAmilli0n Want a RUF BTR, stock (or with no permanent modifications) Willing to trade Shelby GT350R or Dodge Charger 440 R/T Can Trade Saturday after 4PM PST (Sunday morning 00:00 GMT) Click to expand... I have one for you, no mods at all not even an oil change it is blue. send me a friend request my PSN : Love4Heineken
xAmilli0n Messages 509 Messages xAmillion/GTP_xAmillion Jan 28, 2011 #3 Love4Heineken I have one for you, no mods at all not even an oil change it is blue. send me a friend request my PSN : Love4Heineken Click to expand... That works for me...which car would you be liking?
Love4Heineken I have one for you, no mods at all not even an oil change it is blue. send me a friend request my PSN : Love4Heineken Click to expand... That works for me...which car would you be liking?
F .fabioss. Messages 83 Messages GTClub_fabioss Jan 29, 2011 #5 I have a RUF BTR '86 390cv (47749km - engine)? are you interested?
Galant409VR42nd Messages 249 Jan 29, 2011 #6 I have a stock BTR but im looking for something diffrent then what your offering... Like spoon civic or integra or street s2000...? I can trade now
I have a stock BTR but im looking for something diffrent then what your offering... Like spoon civic or integra or street s2000...? I can trade now
Love4Heineken Messages 123 Messages Love4Heineken Jan 29, 2011 #7 Galant409VR42nd I have a stock BTR but im looking for something diffrent then what your offering... Like spoon civic or integra or street s2000...? I can trade now Click to expand... i have a yellow spoon integra. what else do you have for trade?
Galant409VR42nd I have a stock BTR but im looking for something diffrent then what your offering... Like spoon civic or integra or street s2000...? I can trade now Click to expand... i have a yellow spoon integra. what else do you have for trade?