Want RUFs, willing to offer any premium for 500k or less

  • Thread starter Thread starter porkchop87
  • 15 comments
  • 919 views
Messages
306
Messages
porkchop_7
I want your RUFs. I'm willing to trade any premium car of 500k value (or less) for your RUF. I may even go up a little more if necessary.

Looking for:

RUF 3400S '00 (pending trade with greensnake123 [friday - Ferrari Enzo])

RUF BTR '86 (pending trade with Viper9201 [thursday - Ford NASCAR #43 AJ Allmendinger])

RUF CTR "Yellow Bird" '87 (pending trade with orCa [COMPLETED SUCCESSFULLY])

RUF CTR2 '96 (pending trade with Bu S3od [sunday - Cusco Impreza], backup freedomweasel [sunday - Cusco Impreza])

RUF RGT '00 (pending trade with greensnake123 [friday - Ferrari Enzo], backup markobhoy)
 
Last edited:
I have a BTR '86 - 24.3 Miles only. Can't trade til wednesday though, can you wait til then?
 
I have a BTR '86 - 24.3 Miles only. Can't trade til wednesday though, can you wait til then?

Yes, just let me know what you want until then.
 
Ford NASCAR #43 AJ Allmendinger, 500k bang on 👍
 
i have a yellow bird for trade
 
i have the yellow bird and the ctr2, both unmodded
 
what have you got up for trade?
 
i have a yellowbird ...PM me if you are interested
 
I have

RUF CTR2 '96
RUF CTR 'Yellow Birc' '87
RUF RGT '00
 
Guys, please let me know which premium car specifically you want for the RUF, and you'll be locked in for a trade. Remember, any premium car for around 500,000 credits or less.
 
im looking for a shelby cobra fully tuned or a rally car
 
I'd trade you a YellowBird for an AE Amemiya Asparadrink RX-7, 500k premium
 
Back