As title states. Would like to borrow one so that I can auto grind up the credits to get an F1 car. If you can help out plz send me a pm or add me on PSN. PSN name is Shamblin. Thanks in advance!
I'm not sure what i have that other people would consider valuable. I only usually buy cars that appeal to me or if I need it for a one make race or such. Tell me what you would think would be worth your time and i'm sure we can reach an agreement.
As title states. Would like to borrow one so that I can auto grind up the credits to get an F1 car. If you can help out plz send me a pm or add me on PSN. PSN name is Shamblin. Thanks in advance!
What's up fellow Virginian. You can friend me @ PSN: TheMocoMan
I have a Formula GT you can borrow and grind away to your hearts content.
I'll even do you one better. Got a Touring car for trade I'll send you a Level 24 ticket which will guarantee you the F2007 or a Formula GT car.
====== Touring Car Wish List ======
Subaru Impreza Super Touring Car '01
FTO Super Touring Car '97
Toyota Altezza Touring Car '01
Integra Type R Touring Car *any color*