Want To See The Old Race Cars From Forza In Action?

• Thread starter slick1ru2
  • 2 comments
slick1ru2
GT5 too. I am watching old races on my TV on my Roku 2 player from http://www.motorsportworld.tv/ They have a free 2 week on demand membership, its only $3.99/month. You can stream on the web and a couple of boxes, including the Roku. They add up to 50 races a month to the hundreds they currently have. Its also free to watch their channels that have a schedule of programs.

I watched the highlights of 2001 Sebring race with the Audi R8 factory team vs the privateers and Saleen S7 racing against the Vipers.

There are hundreds of races from the 2000s, and earlier. Right now I am watching the 88 Sports Car series, Silk Cut Jag vs AEG Sauber Mercedes.

GT, Touring cars, etc., even offshore boat racing. The quality isn't the best, but it will do.

That's how I am spending my New Year's Eve, watching some vintage cars I've seen in GT5 and FM4 racing in their hayday.

Happy New Year! :cheers:

Thanks for sharing this! 👍

I'll have to try a trial membership and see if I can find some old DTM/JTCC and Group A rally...

The only old Japan GT I saw was under Sports Cars and is the 2003 season. That's all I've found so far but there is a bunch and they add every month so there may be more. For the 2003 season its like half hour programs each for every race that goes over who has ballast and what the drivers are thinking about winning etc, with clips of the best parts of that race. There is a treasure trove of stuff. There is a special called 1970 Le Mans The Race and The Movie that has behind the scene footage I have never seen and another piece on just the race that has mostly stills with some movie clips of the race mixed in. I got a month's sub to see it on the Roku. If I like it, I will get the year, its like getting 5 months free and they add stuff every month.

I wish I could get Speed 2 on the Roku to watch all the FIA GT races along with the ILMS, N24, Ferrari Challenge, etc. they have online.

Back