Hi,
I have just bought a race car(woodone supra '03), in used cars ant it has costed me 758000, but i want to sell it to buy a even better one, one that costs 4 milions. So how it gives to give a car to a friend, do is it give to sell it to a friend too? Or sell online, because in selling by the normal way they should give few money and doesn't compensate the money I have spent and the money I have spent in upgrading the car.
Thanks and Greetings.
I have just bought a race car(woodone supra '03), in used cars ant it has costed me 758000, but i want to sell it to buy a even better one, one that costs 4 milions. So how it gives to give a car to a friend, do is it give to sell it to a friend too? Or sell online, because in selling by the normal way they should give few money and doesn't compensate the money I have spent and the money I have spent in upgrading the car.
Thanks and Greetings.