WANT Tommy Kaira ZZ-II

Messages
206
Scotland
Glasgow
Messages
cheesemonger12
I know people will probably complain because there is already a trading forum, but oh well.
Anyone got a Tommy Kaira ZZ-II on offer? Let me know and I'll try to strike a deal with you. :sly:
 
Any tickets ?
 
Any tickets ?

Not at the minute, but I could get a Lvl.5 , 9 , 12 , 17 , 21 ticket, or I could probably try to get any of the birthday tickets. Any specific ticket you want?
 
What ever is easier for you got the 67 ticket your choice!
 
What ever is easier for you got the 67 ticket your choice!

I don't have it but I think I can get it. :sly: I'll get back to you .
 
cheesemonger12
I don't have it but I think I can get it. :sly: I'll get back to you .

No I've got the 67 ticket!
 
No I've got the 67 ticket!

Oh right , sorry. Lol. Misunderstood you there. Well can you name a year then and I'll get you a Bday ticket for it?
 

Sure , I just sent you a pm about this but it dosen't matter now. Give me 10 minutes and I think i can get the ticket for you.
 
cheesemonger12
Sure , I just sent you a pm about this but it dosen't matter now. Give me 10 minutes and I think i can get the ticket for you.

Just one thing can't send till Tomorrow!
 
Back